PDA

View Full Version : Steel & Wheat Penny Spill

milco
05-28-2020, 10:58 PM
I made it out to a park for a little bit this evening in between the rain.

I am three weeks in with the Equinox 600 and really liking the machine a lot!

I found the Merc at about 8” and this penny spill at about 6” plus some other coins and odds and ends.

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200529/93f41975a3f52888c23cb555d35d7743.jpg

OxShoeDrew
05-29-2020, 04:02 AM
I guess a steel coin would almost always be found in a spill. Have you found them before? You'll like the Nox! It's quirky but 8in dimes are the norm with it. Congrats!

Ill Digger
05-29-2020, 04:45 AM
Uh oh! Darren behind the wheel of a Nox?!! Look out street tear outs! Your gonna love that in the tearouts! Get ya a 6 inch coil for the rougher areas and you'll kill it!
I see your already getting the hang of it!
Nice hunt !
Congrats on the goodies!:grin:

milco
05-30-2020, 10:12 AM
I guess a steel coin would almost always be found in a spill. Have you found them before? You'll like the Nox! It's quirky but 8in dimes are the norm with it. Congrats!

Thanks! This is my 3rd steel wheat penny I believe and all of them have been found in spills.

milco
05-30-2020, 10:15 AM
Uh oh! Darren behind the wheel of a Nox?!! Look out street tear outs! Your gonna love that in the tearouts! Get ya a 6 inch coil for the rougher areas and you'll kill it!
I see your already getting the hang of it!
Nice hunt !
Congrats on the goodies!:grin:

Thanks Tim! Silver lining of the COVID is a lot more time at home and down time; with job travel restrictions. I bought the Nox a month ago and I now have more time. I decided to go with the Nox after seeing the great reviews and the videos, so after not detecting much the past two years, now back out a lot more! I am going to love that machine, I can tell already!

Digger Don
05-31-2020, 04:12 PM
Cool wheatie spill. Those steel pennies don't pop up to often, but always in a spill.
Nice job!

aloldstuff
06-01-2020, 05:04 AM
New machine finds silver and steel. Heard so many good things about the nox, good luck with it