PDA

View Full Version : Based on the wheats the silver has to be there....

Jack Flynn
09-17-2010, 08:31 PM
Got permission to hunt a young ladies 81 front yard yesterday. We chatted for about and hour and she said have at it. Her front yard is no more than 2:blackeye:20 yards and surrounded by sidewalk and driveway. The house next door was vacant and in need of repair and she informed me to hunt it also it was her families. Her front yard I gridded nice and slow and got 10 wheats a nickel, 20 pennies, and several dimes in two hours. Went back this morning and worked on the front yard next door. Ended up all total for 4 hours with for both hunts with 41 pennies, 9 dimes, 1 nickel, 12 wheaties, a WWII coat button, and a first love metal ribbon of some sort. We need some rain badly! If we get a good soaker these spots should spit out the goods. Like digging dust right now. No silver yet but it has to be there with the dates on the wheats. Can't wait to hit the side and back yards.

angellionel
09-17-2010, 08:53 PM
If the theory holds true, then you should be pulling some silver from there given the amount of wheat cents you dug up. :shocked04:stretcher: That ground needs to cough it up. :beatdown: lol

Jason in Enid
09-17-2010, 10:32 PM
Keep hitting it, :beatdown: it will give up the silver!

tanacat
09-17-2010, 11:04 PM
Don't give up!! The same thing happened in my mom's yard. Her house was built in '51 thought for sure some silver. I pulled out about as many wheats as you this summer. Then FINALLY pulled out.... a '6o rosie lol I'm still not giving up though, there's gotta be more silver!

Beefcake
09-17-2010, 11:10 PM
Tell em' if they don't give up...you'll be forced to call Angel! They're there! Angel steps on the property and it is like putting electrodes in the ground to get the nightcrawlers to surface...

coinnut
09-19-2010, 05:51 PM
Tell em' if they don't give up...you'll be forced to call Angel! They're there! Angel steps on the property and it is like putting electrodes in the ground to get the nightcrawlers to surface...

rofl That's how he does it :confused: There should be silver there but I have found that they will read a bit lower at houses with a lot of trash. I had the chance for an early rental property and found wheats but only one Merc towards the end of the hunt, in an area that I already covered. I was swinging way too fast for that kind of hunt, and I was swinging slow lol So really slow down the swing and hit that front from another direction. I think my Merc read 12-43 or even 12-42 :shocked04: Definitely a compromised signal. A bunch of good targets there. I'm rooting for you to find some silver :cheering: lol