PDA

View Full Version : Wed Park Project Outing

milco
07-23-2020, 07:07 AM
I went out for about four hours yesterday over lunch and after work. Yesterday’s hunt was not quite as productive as Tues, but still some great finds that I am happy with. Five silver, two tokens, Shield Nickel (no date yet), 1 IH and 20 wheats. HH!!

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20200723/9a5a5ff9689442becb77167540335623.jpg

Bucknut
07-23-2020, 09:07 AM
A shield Nik! Man! another barber! I woke up today thinking of detecting because I am planning to go out tonight...my second thought was "I wonder what Milco found yesterday?"

You need to post a pic of all the finds once they finish the park project...you have to be approaching 50 silvers!

milco
07-23-2020, 10:51 PM
A shield Nik! Man! another barber! I woke up today thinking of detecting because I am planning to go out tonight...my second thought was "I wonder what Milco found yesterday?"

You need to post a pic of all the finds once they finish the park project...you have to be approaching 50 silvers!

Thank you! This is the craziest thing ever! I will definitely be posting a summary of everything later, but this project won’t be complete until the fall.

Bucknut
07-24-2020, 12:33 PM
Thank you! This is the craziest thing ever! I will definitely be posting a summary of everything later, but this project won’t be complete until the fall.

The Fall? Wow this is one of those opportunities we all dream about. I had a similar event happen at a lake/beach site where a dam had to be fixed and the lake had to be lowered which exposed about 100 or more feet of beach. The dam fix lasted about 2 months. I found about 25 silver rings and about 4-5 gold items too. Fun times!

Digger Don
07-26-2020, 02:15 PM
I don't know what to say except :wow:

Tony Two-Cent
07-27-2020, 01:51 PM
Love that Shield Nickel! :yes:

Two cuff-links that don't match. (Or is it three?)

I really like that old Boy Scouts emblem too.

The jaw-dropping streak continues!