PDA

View Full Version : Park Project Hunts - Sat/Sun/Mon/Tues - 50th Silver

milco
07-28-2020, 05:57 PM
Hello All! Well, it's been a good run on this re-grading project. The work is done, but there will still be about 5-7 days yet of hunting and everyone is taking advantage of it, but the finds are getting fewer as now more than a dozen guys have been pounding this project daily.

Here are pictures of my finds from hunts the past four days. This morning I went from 6-8:30am and found a 1957 Rosie which was my 50th silver coin from this park project. It has been an awesome bunch of fun getting to know fellow detectorists and make some great finds along the way.

Here are all the silver coins.

Bucknut
07-29-2020, 09:09 AM
Incredible spot! Got to wonder what everyone else is pulling from there?

Tony Two-Cent
07-29-2020, 09:13 AM
Amazing! The group shot of the silver coins is spectacular. What an opportunity that has been for you, Darren! It makes me wonder what the other detectorists found. Can you imagine the finds that have come out of that site?

:perfect10:

milco
07-29-2020, 11:37 PM
Incredible spot! Got to wonder what everyone else is pulling from there?

I'm not sure we will get everyone to share, but working towards getting some totals from everyone.

milco
07-29-2020, 11:39 PM
Amazing! The group shot of the silver coins is spectacular. What an opportunity that has been for you, Darren! It makes me wonder what the other detectorists found. Can you imagine the finds that have come out of that site?

:perfect10:

Yes, this has been an amazing opportunity indeed! I am not sure what everyone has pulled out of here, but it must be quite a list. Most everyone share in each others finds, but some run more solo. If I had to take a guess, there must be 250+ silver coins taken out of here so far by the group.

wisconsin digger
08-08-2020, 06:45 PM
I am guessing this rates as your #1 tear our (project) hunt. Those recoveries are beyond belief as to what that grading uncovered. I have a couple of places in mid I would love to see the upper foot taken off. Thanks for posting all your hunts as it was amazing to follow day after day. WD