PDA

View Full Version : I got a Herke arm cuff for the E Trac....

Jack Flynn
11-16-2009, 06:21 PM
What a difference it makes for me. Let's my arm be in line with the detector shaft now. Helped out with the angle and glare I was seeing on the screen too. My forearm isn't huge but it is big enough it kept me from getting the shaft straight off my arm. Nice, I'd recommend it to all.

Jason in Enid
11-16-2009, 07:58 PM
I've been trying to buy one, but Herke is out of stock the last few weeks. I'm waiting for him to get the latest batch back from the finisher.

Jack Flynn
11-16-2009, 08:15 PM
Do a want to buy add. I got an anodized one like new for 38.00 shipped. Excellent buy!

marchas45
11-17-2009, 10:41 AM
I've been trying to buy one, but Herke is out of stock the last few weeks. I'm waiting for him to get the latest batch back from the finisher.

They will be in the end of this week, Thurs. or Frid.

Jason in Enid
11-17-2009, 05:31 PM
They will be in the end of this week, Thurs. or Frid.

Herke, is that you?

MNDigger
11-17-2009, 07:12 PM
The arm cuff is definately one of my only major complaints about the Etrac. The velcro strap is cheaply made and even with it opened up all the way it does not accommodate for cold weather dressing. I will definately be looking at either the Anderson or Herke cuff as a future purchase! ;)

Jack Flynn
11-17-2009, 07:25 PM
I got about two hours in today before dark. What a difference the arm cuff makes. I was able to put the cuff back up to just below my elbow and it felt great and the angle change is the cats meow....

marchas45
11-17-2009, 07:42 PM
Herke, is that you?

No it's not, I spoke with Jeff this morning and paid for one. He will ship it as soon as it comes in either Thur. or Frid. thumbsup01

coinnut
11-17-2009, 09:21 PM
I got mine and I love it!!! No more popping out the cheap one that comes with the E Trac. And adjusting it to the different clothes we wear when it gets cold, is a breeze.

bigjohn070
11-24-2009, 10:41 AM
I have never had a problem with
the stock one. Also I never use
that stupid strap just gets in the
way. Am I the the only one?

HH
BIG JOHN

Jason in Enid
11-24-2009, 01:24 PM
I have never had a problem with
the stock one. Also I never use
that stupid strap just gets in the
way. Am I the the only one?

HH
BIG JOHN

The strap allows the detector to hang on your arm to some extent. It allows you to have a much more relaxed grip on the fore-grip section.

I can't stand the stock one. I consider it the worst feature of the E-Trac.

My Herke cuff is in the mail!

coinnut
11-24-2009, 01:34 PM
Yes, the strap for me seems to make the detector part of my arm. It helps with fatigue. The original strap was too hard to adjust when you took off a jacket or sweatshirt. Plus it was always un-hooking. The new cuff is a breeze to adjust. I must be a whimp, but I couldn't see detecting the woods for 10 hours without a strap :twirlingeyes: My arm would kill :rolleyes: But if the original doesn't bother you, them why spend the extra to get a new cup.