PDA

View Full Version : Xchange library?

kenfen
09-19-2010, 07:26 AM
One thing that I find extremely forward thinking on the E-Trac is the Xchange program. I can save all my settings on my laptop, load them, edit them on the computer, back to the Etrac... etc. Does anyone see a use for starting an online Xchange library?

Just newbie thoughts as I continue to explore my E-Trac.

Regards, Ken

Fire Fighter 43
09-19-2010, 07:40 AM
Check out www.minelabowners.com (http://www.minelabowners.com)

kenfen
09-19-2010, 01:39 PM
Nice site, but you have to pay to access the Xchange files. I realize they have to pay for server space and bandwidth. I attempted to donate and join the Platinum users, but the Paypal is not accepting... maybe it's because I'm in the US?

Regards,

Ken

Jason in Enid
09-19-2010, 02:57 PM
They used to have a free trial period. Interesting site, but after my trial period was done, I never went back. Nothing there worth my money.

coinnut
09-19-2010, 03:51 PM
I'm not that computer savy. lol I tried to download some files from there and found them to always read corrupt. I tried other people's files and had a rough time getting them too. Very few come through and open up for me. I would love to just exchange programs, but I don't think it's an idiot proof system yet ;)

kenfen
09-21-2010, 09:34 AM
When I get a minute, I think I'll try an experiment and enter a program into the Xchange app and send it to some of you to try and load....if anyone is interested.

Regards, Ken