PDA

View Full Version : “The Minelab Equinox: “From Beginner to Advanced”

cjc
05-04-2021, 12:52 PM
(Adminplease remove if not permitted)

“TheMinelab Equinox: “From Beginner to Advanced”Readerswrite...“Brilliantbook well worth getting it gives you a better understanding of themachine than the manual alone.”PS“Afterreading your book I concentrated much more on the sound quality oftargets. I very quickly started to understand which sounds to dig.Have found several ancient coins already.”GL“Ihave this book and it has been very helpful in learning the Nox. Ihave read it once and refer back to it quite often. The last half ofit is a wealth of knowledge.”88Highlyrecommend..a must for the serious equinox user.RP“TryClive Clynick ‘s book for the nox series. I have both Andy Sabisch‘s and Clive Clynick’s book and Clive’s is more detailed abouthow the 800 works. IMO.”MS“Thisbook explains in great detail the Equinox’s strengths andversatility. It offers many tips for various conditions including,but not limited to problem sites and will help you develop the kindof skills needed to fully understand what the Equinox is telling you,which will put more finds in your pouch.“RL“Thisis the book that started me swinging my nox 8oo with greatsatisfaction.”JR“TheMinelab Equinox: “From Beginner to Advanced”CliveJames Clynick is the author of some 20 previous detector “how-to”manuals, numerous articles and product reviews. In this detailed andinformative book he explains the Minelab Equinox’s ground breakingtechnology and how it can help you to find treasure. Topics include:

Customizing the Equinox for your Conditions and Targets Sought.

“Multi IQ” and High Gain Detector Operating Characteristics.

Understanding and Applying the Equinox’s Features.

Audio, Meter and Coil Control “Skill Building.”

Beach, Shallow Water and “In-Iron” Skill Building with the Equinox.

The Equinox as a Gold Jewelry-Hunting Machine.

“Reverse” Hunting with the Equinox.

Bottlecaps and Other Problem Targets.

…andmuch more…(111Pages, Softbound, $16.95)Orderingand Reviews: http://clivesgoldpage.com/6928369284

Full Metal Digger
05-05-2021, 12:48 PM
Can't wait for the movie! I'm a sucker for stories about treasure and lost loves. LOL.