PDA

View Full Version : Pre retirement hunt

wisconsin digger
05-19-2021, 05:52 PM
June 1st is my last day in the work field but I've been taking a lot of vacation time in May. Today I had a Dentist appointment and hit an old Park by the big lake and had a nice day. I found 2 silver spills. First one was a Merc and Rosie and the 2nd was 2 Washingtons about a foot apart. Also picked up a Rosie and 6 wheats. I plan on taking the rest of the week off so I hope to get a few more hunts in. Awaiting retirement in Wisconsin. Wisconsin Digger
Must of been a wet area as 4 of the silver were pretty black but they cleaned up nicely.

OxShoeDrew
05-19-2021, 06:13 PM
CONGRATS!!! I go two weeks after you! We're going to be posting a lot more soon :lol:
Great amount of silver!!

Bucknut
05-19-2021, 07:39 PM
Congrats on the silver and retirement! Man you already kill it on silver and now you can hunt lots more! The silver is not safe in Wisconsin.

wisconsin digger
05-20-2021, 06:55 PM
My biggest concern on retirement is learning how to be a spender rather than a earner (saver), That is a tough thing to overcome but the rest is GREAT. Drew, congrats on your retirement as well. WD

badgers325
06-10-2021, 08:08 PM
You earn money for every clad you pull out of the ground for spending money. Congrats on the finds! Silver by the big lake can be tough to get.

Digger Don
06-13-2021, 06:17 PM
Congrats on your retirement!!
I guess now we'll be seeing a lot more posts of all the great finds you dig.
Relax & Enjoy!!!

wisconsin digger
06-13-2021, 08:06 PM
Thx, I thought I would be detecting more but I have only been out once since I retired. Retirement is a lot more time consuming than I thought. WD