PDA

View Full Version : Welcome home Dave!!

Digger Don
07-14-2021, 08:56 PM
I would just like to say welcome home to our friend Dave (Full Metal Digger).
I'm looking forward to our next hunt together!!:detecting::detecting:

Full Metal Digger
07-14-2021, 09:32 PM
Thanks very much for that Don. It took 22 hours of traveling to get here and we are soooo jet lagged! I'm looking forward to hunting with you and all the Illinois boys real soon! Once I get settled and get all my museums set up I'll definitely be road-tripping up your way.

OxShoeDrew
07-15-2021, 09:13 AM
That was an incredible detecting journey, Dave! I hope you can dial down your expectations :lol:
I hope your stay was rewarding in other ways too.
Welcome home!

Tony Two-Cent
07-15-2021, 09:24 AM
Welcome back, Dave! :groovy:

I hope you can live with the thrill of finding a 1944 Mercury Dime! :thumbsup01: :lol:

Let's get together soon! :yes:

badgers325
07-16-2021, 01:32 PM
Welcome back sir. While we haven't met, glad to see you made it back safely. Also, thank you so much for posting all your finds. It was nice to be able to see all your finds and learn a bit more about history.

del
07-16-2021, 01:47 PM
Welcome back home !

Full Metal Digger
07-17-2021, 08:46 PM
That was an incredible detecting journey, Dave! I hope you can dial down your expectations :lol:
I hope your stay was rewarding in other ways too. Welcome home!

Thanks Drew, I had a blast in Europe. COVID ruined the last 18 months in that we couldn't travel to other countries but I was still able to metal detect as much as always. I love treasure hunting and I think I can enjoy digging up mercs as much as digging up Roman coins

Welcome back, Dave! :groovy:

I hope you can live with the thrill of finding a 1944 Mercury Dime! :thumbsup01: :lol:

Let's get together soon! :yes:

Thanks Tony, I think all us Illinois boys will have to do a road trip this fall!

Welcome back sir. While we haven't met, glad to see you made it back safely. Also, thank you so much for posting all your finds. It was nice to be able to see all your finds and learn a bit more about history.

Thanks! I'm glad I was able to show folks on the forum a wide-range of history. I loved every minute of it.

Welcome back home !

Thanks Del!

SeabeeRon
07-18-2021, 09:06 AM
Welcome back Dave!! Home Sweet Home!

Noah
07-18-2021, 03:05 PM
Looking forward to getting back to treasure hunting with THE MASTER! Also hope admission to your many museum won't be too costly! :cool: