PDA

View Full Version : We Got The Band Back Together

Tony Two-Cent
11-15-2021, 10:00 AM
Some of the Illinois Boys got together for a hunt this past Saturday. It was great detecting with Full Metal Digger again after a four-year absence. He hasn't lot his touch. I'm sure it was a lot different for him finding stuff from the 20th century though. Digger Don and Noah drove down and joined as well.

We ventured over to Indiana this time. It was a fun day of camaraderie and we all had some decent finds. I was happy to get 4 silvers even if they weren't super old ones. No Indian Heads for me on this hunt which is very unusual.

The weather was cold and it spit snow on us early in the day but overall the conditions were perfect for detecting. We had a lot of fun! :yes:

OxShoeDrew
11-15-2021, 12:02 PM
Glad to see you guys are back at it!https://media2.giphy.com/media/3o6ozGTbQSAs2s0CAM/giphy-downsized-large.gif
Congrats on the silver!

Digger_O'Dell
11-15-2021, 06:22 PM
Congrats on the silver! Yeah, it's getting to be that time of year to put the snow tires back on the car and keep a look out for frozen ground. Still good to get out for a while hopefully!

Full Metal Digger
11-15-2021, 07:38 PM
It was such a thrill to meet up with you again Tony! Add Don and Noah into the mix and we had a blast. You took us on a great route and we hit 5 or 6 old homes--fun times! I didn't know that Tootsie Toy made guns also! That's got to be a first for the forum too. Maybe we'll get lucky and have one more warm spell before Spring.

wisconsin digger
11-16-2021, 08:06 AM
Great recoveries for the group. Not sure what the weather will bring. Hope to get through November at least with a few more hunts. Congrats. WD

Bucknut
11-16-2021, 01:26 PM
You know what that band needs? More silver!

badgers325
11-16-2021, 02:18 PM
Glad you guys got to enjoy each other's company. Congrats on the finds!