PDA

View Full Version : Indiana

seagullplayer
01-06-2022, 05:52 AM
Been detecting a few years, on and off.

Run an ACE 400 at present. Hoping for some better permissions this year.

The register process was a real pain. It took about seven attempts to get registered. Never did get a conformation E-mail?
I nearly gave up, most would. Might want to review the process.

Tony Two-Cent
01-06-2022, 07:36 AM
Welcome to the forum! We are glad you joined us. :yes:

I appreciate your candid comments about the registration process. I’m not sure why it took so many attempts for you to register. To prevent scammers from registering, each new registration has to be reviewed and approved by an administrator and sometimes it takes a while for us to get to it. Sorry about that. From now on I will try to make sure everyone receives a confirmation email when their registration has been approved.

OxShoeDrew
01-06-2022, 10:19 AM
Hi, seagullplayer! I used to use an Ace300 before they added VDI. Have you found anything you're proud of? Welcome to the group!

seagullplayer
01-06-2022, 10:47 AM
Welcome to the forum! We are glad you joined us. :yes:

I appreciate your candid comments about the registration process. I’m not sure why it took so many attempts for you to register. To prevent scammers from registering, each new registration has to be reviewed and approved by an administrator and sometimes it takes a while for us to get to it. Sorry about that. From now on I will try to make sure everyone receives a confirmation email when their registration has been approved.

Tony, most of the issue was with the picture you have to to ID the letters. If you get it wrong, then you try again, and it resets you passwords so you type them again, then it resets that you have excepted the "rules" at the bottom. And if you forget one part, you are back to square one.
I'm not saying you change anything, but I can't help but think it keeps some folks away...

seagullplayer
01-06-2022, 10:49 AM
Hi, seagullplayer! I used to use an Ace300 before they added VDI. Have you found anything you're proud of? Welcome to the group!

Nothing really special. Mostly clad, I need better places to hunt.
But the 400 is a good machine, the iron grunt helps me keep more pop tops in the ground and less in the pouch. lol

del
01-06-2022, 02:00 PM
Hello and welcome to the forum Seagullplayer , looking toward see what you uncover .

Dan

badgers325
01-07-2022, 04:24 PM
Hi Seagull. Welcome to the forum. Great group of people here!

wisconsin digger
01-22-2022, 05:11 PM
Welcome, in semi hibernation here in Wisconsin. Looking forward to some posts as it is all I have to do till the ground thaws in regard to detecting. WD

kamogawa
06-23-2022, 11:14 AM
Hey out there! Just checking to see how your summer detecting adventures are going?

badgers325
06-24-2022, 05:46 PM
Welcome Seagull!

kamogawa
06-28-2022, 08:58 AM