PDA

View Full Version : Probably the last good finds for 2022

Bucknut
12-21-2022, 11:44 AM
I found most of these over the Thanksgiving weekend. The cold has set in so I pretty sure I am done for awhile.

There is a foreign coin from Hungary...a 1 Kreuzer from 1891.

The printing plate advertisement was found at a Buffalo beach. I reversed the picture so that you can read it with out getting a headache. Kinda cool I think.

Stay warm and I hope everyone has a good new years and a short winter so we can get back out detecting!

Cheap Thrills
12-21-2022, 12:39 PM
Congrats on a nice Thanksgiving hunt and some great yearly totals. Happy Holidays!

OxShoeDrew
12-21-2022, 04:11 PM
OMG, you found two things I would have LOVE to have found! :cheesysmile:
The Aetna plate is from a major CT company...and my dad spoke Hungarian, so the Kreuzer is sooo cool! I don't see the Hungarian coin in the pic tho...if that's it on top can we have a close up?!? Thanks and CONGRATS! :wow:

Bucknut
12-21-2022, 08:22 PM
OMG, you found two things I would have LOVE to have found! :cheesysmile:
The Aetna plate is from a major CT company...and my dad spoke Hungarian, so the Kreuzer is sooo cool! I don't see the Hungarian coin in the pic tho...if that's it on top can we have a close up?!? Thanks and CONGRATS! :wow:

thanks Drew! The Hungarian coin is on the top, 2nd from the left. It is very toasty especially on the other side. I can see that advertisement plate being in a newspaper from the 40s or 50s.

Digger_O'Dell
12-22-2022, 06:27 PM
That's quite the haul! I can picture that ad in one of the old newspapers for sure! Way to round out the year! :bananadance:

wisconsin digger
12-24-2022, 02:31 PM
Nice bunch of coins. It was minus 9 at my house last night, but headed to Florida next week and taking the detectors along. Looks like you had a good year swinging. WD

Digger Don
01-08-2023, 02:23 PM
That's an amazing way to end the season. I'm jealous :envious:
CONGRATS!!!!