PDA

View Full Version : SILVER EAGLE COIN

HEAVYMETALNUT
09-24-2010, 06:54 AM
well i didn't find it but it was free! <:
I apologize if i'm not supposed to mention any other forums and you may delete this if you wish.
i belong to another smaller forum called coinhinting.net and they have a monthly banner voting contest.
my GW button won this beauty for august.and the silver bar for a scovill hard times token previously.
just thought i'd share

Ill Digger
09-24-2010, 06:58 AM
Wow ! Nice !!
Can't complain about that!!
Awesome bonus!!
Congrats :grin:

jkress
09-24-2010, 07:21 AM
A big congrats to you!

That GW button was a once in a lifetime find... and for most, not even that.

The best thing I've won from MD'ing was the Garrett Pro Pointer.... come to think of it, it's the only thing.

Enjoy that silver, both items are very sharp.

CyberSage
09-24-2010, 07:32 AM
Hey HEAVYMETALNUT!

That is a beautiful Silver Eagle. Very nice indeed. Thank you for your concerns in posting links to other forums. Please don't worry about it. For the record if you mention other forums or provide links in the context of sharing finds or information on metal detecting, it is completely acceptable here at American Detectorist. :yes: Great coin, Congratulations!

Jack

HEAVYMETALNUT
09-24-2010, 07:47 AM
Hey HEAVYMETALNUT!

That is a beautiful Silver Eagle. Very nice indeed. Thank you for your concerns in posting links to other forums. Please don't worry about it. For the record if you mention other forums or provide links in the context of sharing finds or information on metal detecting, it is completely acceptable here at American Detectorist. :yes: Great coin, Congratulations!

Jack
thanks jack!

RobW
09-24-2010, 08:12 AM
It's nice to have find continue to pay off in other ways. Congrats on the wins!

wild willy
09-24-2010, 08:27 AM
ya id like to find one metal detecting! i bought one in 2006 i think for 30 dollars . its the 2006w proof. i think because of the mintage it doubled in price for 2010. but i had my choice of that and the reverse proof back then and i wished i picked the reverse because thats going for over 100.00 dollars now. :bop: willy

tanacat
09-24-2010, 01:07 PM
Congrats on winning the contest Dave- you deserve it!!! thumbsup01 :clapping: :happydance01:

coinnut
09-24-2010, 01:58 PM
I believe we all deserve a piece of that coin, since we had to listen to you whine about not finding a GW rofl Just kidding ya Mr. Dave ;) :angelic: Congrats on winning the prime spot with a prime find :clapping:

HEAVYMETALNUT
09-24-2010, 03:23 PM
I believe we all deserve a piece of that coin, since we had to listen to you whine about not finding a GW rofl Just kidding ya Mr. Dave ;) :angelic: Congrats on winning the prime spot with a prime find :clapping:

gets hacksaw out :devilish: umm how many members on this forum now? :confused:

CyberSage
09-24-2010, 07:49 PM
Please see my PM to you for my postal address information. Thanks! lol

HEAVYMETALNUT
09-24-2010, 11:20 PM
Please see my PM to you for my postal address information. Thanks! lol

lol it may be a sliver down in the corner of the envelope by the time i'm done cuttin

wild willy
09-25-2010, 03:06 AM
ah i want my piece to be authenticated that its .999 fine !! just so i know you didnt scrape it off some 40% coin. :teasing: only kidding dave! i think ive been around those rip off coin dealers to long lol willy