PDA

View Full Version : Did Some Dirt Fishing Today

Iceman-ny
02-20-2023, 08:36 PM
I got out today, first time in a long time, had a bare spot showed up in the snow by my favorite cellar hole, ground is froze down only about 2 inches, I charged up the Nox and came up with a few sq nails and a cool button. Hopefully I'll do more tecting this coming spring after sugaring season and this summer.

OxShoeDrew
02-21-2023, 04:59 AM
Sounds like you're having at least some winter. What's on the button? Any hunt in Feb is a bonus!

Iceman-ny
02-21-2023, 08:38 AM
Sounds like you're having at least some winter. What's on the button? Any hunt in Feb is a bonus!

Not much of a winter for us up here in northern nys, it would snow then rain. did very little sled riding this year and only trail groomed a few times for our local snowmobile club, not a good winter for the local business who rely on winter sports for income. The button started to fall apart soon after I pulled it from the ground, has some design on it, I'll take a closed pic and post it here soon. Has anyone heard from Camp Breathedsville he has not posted on here for some time, I sent him messages and emails, heard nothing back from him, kind of concerned.

OxShoeDrew
02-21-2023, 09:44 AM
About a year ago Camp Breathedsville was having a weird thing happen when he tried to post...I thought it was cleared up. I'll check.

Iceman-ny
02-23-2023, 03:01 PM

Here's a close pic of the button OxShoeDrew, nothing on the back.

Digger_O'Dell
02-23-2023, 03:23 PM
That's a pretty fancy button, congrats! Now I'm really itching to get out. Maybe since it's winter I'll have to do some water hunts if I can find the time.

Camp Breathedsville
03-20-2023, 06:49 AM
I'm still kicking .. Fell off the grid for a while. Nice button, Lew!

del
03-20-2023, 08:57 AM
Welcome back Lew , interesting button is it pewter ?

Dan