PDA

View Full Version : Manticore is already paying for itself with GOLD!

Bucknut
05-17-2023, 02:53 PM
I am on a bit of a hot streak the last two days. I went to a park yesterday morning for a quick hunt and since no one was in the tot lot I thought I would swing through it. I have never found much in tot lots but the first signal was a bling jewelry so I thought I would stay in the lot for a bit longer. A few targets later and a 14k cross shows up! and then a few targets after that I found an 18k plated ear ring. This was by far my best tot lot experience. I took the pic without cleaning the cross so it is still dirty.

Then today I went back to the same park and found a 14k white gold men's wedding band!

Thanks for looking!
Jared

Digger_O'Dell
05-17-2023, 04:16 PM
Wow, you're really hitting up that gold! Great finds for sure. Now you need to hit the beaches and really clean up!

OxShoeDrew
05-18-2023, 07:14 AM
That's some lot! Yeah, I've never found much at tot lots, but you seemed to have cracked the code. Do you sell some of your gold? The only things I ever sold were a few gold rings. Great job, Jared!:clapping:

Bucknut
05-18-2023, 09:19 AM
That's some lot! Yeah, I've never found much at tot lots, but you seemed to have cracked the code. Do you sell some of your gold? The only things I ever sold were a few gold rings. Great job, Jared!:clapping:

No not yet but with the current gold prices I should. I am guessing those two items are probably worth $200 ish so I might get $150 for them?