PDA

View Full Version : I wonder if their having a sail on dictionary's two:huh:thinkingabout:

Lowjiber
10-01-2010, 01:57 PM
rofl

Epi-hunter
10-01-2010, 01:58 PM
Maybe they couldn't fit the 'E' in there and had to settle for an apostrophe lol rofl

coinnut
10-01-2010, 05:10 PM
I guess the mattress feels it already owns you lol You have to laugh at the fact that probably at least 2 people in the store proof read that, along with the sign printer seeing it. But there is a bright side.....most of the general public will never see anything wrong with that sign :shocked01:

Epi-hunter
10-01-2010, 05:26 PM
I guess the mattress feels it already owns you lol You have to laugh at the fact that probably at least 2 people in the store proof read that, along with the sign printer seeing it. But there is a bright side.....most of the general public will never see anything wrong with that sign :shocked01:

If you think that's bad, check out this one (http://www.wsbt.com/news/local/Billboard-Spelling-Error-Creates-Embarrassment-103312449.html) that I saw the other day. :shocked01:

angellionel
10-01-2010, 05:30 PM
If you think that's bad, check out this one (http://www.wsbt.com/news/local/Billboard-Spelling-Error-Creates-Embarrassment-103312449.html) that I saw the other day. :shocked01:

lol lol

'Four people looked at it, eyeballed it and didn't see the mistake, and those people all work for me,” Strickler explained'

rofl rofl

coinnut
10-01-2010, 05:49 PM
I heard about that one. rofl Probably a dozen people looked it over this time. 8/

sjv
10-01-2010, 11:06 PM
I saw a story that showed a funny error also. Painted on the pavement it said Shcool Crossing right in front of a High School. Must of been in a hick town.

Lowjiber
10-02-2010, 06:54 AM
lol lol

'Four people looked at it, eyeballed it and didn't see the mistake, and those people all work for me,” Strickler explained'

rofl rofl

I loved it when he said, We did not see the missing L. Well, no kidding!!! How can you see that which is not there:huh:thinkingabout: He should have said, We failed to notice that the L was missing.