PDA

View Full Version : Not Having It Her Way

angellionel
10-06-2010, 03:49 PM
This is just unreal. :confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0p6QVBqAXA#

Lowjiber
10-06-2010, 04:33 PM
Well....let me explain something to those of you who've never lived in California.

The lady who called 911 in the above clip is a typical California mother. Like most in the goofy state, she believes that government is here to serve her every need and desire.

Of course, the governments (state and local) in California believe that too. For example, in Santa Clara County (the huge, highly populated area in the south San Francisco Bay Area) it is illegal for McDonalds to offer a toy in their Kids Meals because the Santa Clara Commissioners decided (last spring) that the children in the county were becoming obese and it was McDonald's fault. :rolleyes:

Cheap Thrills
10-06-2010, 05:59 PM
Hey Louie , four Western bacon cheeseburgers for the Queen here .........and go heavy on the SECRET SAUCE :devilish: rofl

coinnut
10-06-2010, 06:05 PM
I think she should be rewarded a couple of million dollars after she sues them heartless jerks. Imagine that, her kids have not had a meal for at least two hours. Oh my God, the trama they have endured :shocked04: Besides, I don't mind paying much more for that burger myself, after they raise the price because some jerk like her sues them :crazy: Gimme a break...they should have sent the deputies out there to jail her for tresspassing and illegal parking lol Oh and for being a spoiled bratt moron lol Hey, but that's just my opinion rofl

Cheap Thrills
10-06-2010, 06:20 PM
I think she should be rewarded a couple of million dollars after she sues them heartless jerks. Imagine that, her kids have not had a meal for at least two hours. Oh my God, the trama they have endured :shocked04: Besides, I don't mind paying much more for that burger myself, after they raise the price because some jerk like her sues them :crazy: Gimme a break...they should have sent the deputies out there to jail her for tresspassing and illegal parking lol Oh and for being a spoiled bratt moron lol Hey, but that's just my opinion rofl

She should have been locked up at least until she was given a psychiatric evaluation . Just think she has also plagued the future with her offspring . crying01

Epi-hunter
10-06-2010, 06:21 PM
Actually I think some higher force is trying to send her the message that barbeque sauce does not belong on a hamburger. :rolleyes:

I wish I could say that surprises me, but it doesn't.

coinnut
10-06-2010, 06:49 PM
I say behead the King. lol I never really liked that guy's smile anyways :shocked01: Hopefully her offspring will have more of the father than her in them. It's a sad day that we even have to listen to people like that and not be able to use our free speech to tell them what we think :rolleyes:

Cheap Thrills
10-06-2010, 07:13 PM
I say behead the King. lol I never really liked that guy's smile anyways :shocked01: Hopefully her offspring will have more of the father than her in them. It's a sad day that we even have to listen to people like that and not be able to use our free speech to tell them what we think :rolleyes:

George , what makes you think the father may be any smarter ? Anybody married to a silly Bimbo like that may either be brain dead or thinking with the wrong head . Ronald McDonald , the Burger King , Jack in the Box all remind me of serial killers . I liked old Dave from Wendy's ( R.I.P. ) .
As far as clowns I liked Clarabell from The Howdy Doody show ( although his name suggests to me , he may have been a bit confused ) ............ and the other one ....... he was just a Bozo .

coinnut
10-06-2010, 09:42 PM
George , what makes you think the father may be any smarter ?

I was hoping for society's sake he was lol Wishful thinking rofl

RobW
10-07-2010, 02:03 PM
What a total waste of resouces. They should arrest her for making a false emergency call....then again it did provide me with a few minutes of LMAO, so for that I am grateful to her. I don't think I'm an intelligent person, just average, , then I encounter things like that, and I think to myself...damn I must be a genius

catskillcomics
10-20-2010, 02:34 PM
911 : 911 what is your emergency?

Caller: Yeh, my wife was just attacked by a wart hog and I need you guys to send an ambulance.

911: Sir, what is your address?

Caller: 1134 eucalyptus st.

911: Sir, can you spell that for me?

Caller: Ummm.... ummmm.. listen I'll just drag her over to Oak street and you can pick her up there

:behave: :behave: rofl

Napa Steve
12-24-2010, 01:33 AM
Have it yourrrrrrrr way have it your way :beatdown: :beatdown: :beatdown: :beatdown: :beatdown:

Burger King - Have It Your Way Commercial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkg_XojVRcs#)

odave
12-24-2010, 09:08 AM
Well....let me explain something to those of you who've never lived in California.

The lady who called 911 in the above clip is a typical California mother. Like most in the goofy state, she believes that government is here to serve her every need and desire.

Of course, the governments (state and local) in California believe that too. For example, in Santa Clara County (the huge, highly populated area in the south San Francisco Bay Area) it is illegal for McDonalds to offer a toy in their Kids Meals because the Santa Clara Commissioners decided (last spring) that the children in the county were becoming obese and it was McDonald's fault. :rolleyes:

I still Live and work here and You're 100% Right !!

Goat Rancher
12-25-2010, 05:00 PM
What a role model for her kids :hammer:

wingmaster
01-04-2011, 02:01 AM
You should be in trouble for tying up a 911 line for a call like that and about the comment about why you can't get a toy thats exactly right, thats why I can't get a super sized fry anymore. Because someone orders 3 big macs, 2 super sized frys, and a diet coke, then blame MC D's because they get fat, I like to here them order the diet coke after they order enough food for 3 people like the diet coke is going to make up for it.

giant056
01-04-2011, 05:25 AM
It certainly is a crazy world these days :crazy:

Carver
01-04-2011, 09:10 AM
Makes me even more glad that I live way out in the sticks <:

greg
01-04-2011, 09:18 AM
This is just unreal. :confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0p6QVBqAXA#

Yep and there you have it. :rolleyes:

Goat Rancher
01-04-2011, 10:07 AM
Makes me even more glad that I live way out in the sticks <:

Me too Dan.............those tecno preppy yuppie geeks don't have a chance out here. :interesting:

Evan/tn
01-04-2011, 04:31 PM
rofl rofl Steve where do you find these things? rofl rofl