PDA

View Full Version : yet another token

dave in iowa
10-06-2010, 07:36 PM
seems im on a token roll these days , found another one , aluminum, from a town 10 miles away , a dairy token also 2 more wheats , oldest 1919. i find quite a few 1919's

angellionel
10-06-2010, 08:11 PM
Man, you have had several great hunts with tokens being found. :clapping: That is a very nice looking one too. :yes:

milco
10-06-2010, 08:50 PM
Very nice, tokens are just awesome!

coinnut
10-06-2010, 09:32 PM
Keep them coming Dave. Glad you found another one. Better than coins sometimes :clapping: Nice shape too.

jkress
10-06-2010, 10:30 PM
That's a keeper Dave! :clapping:

You have been getting some great tokens lately... congrats.

I wasn't able to get out today... but my better half, using up some vacation time this week, asked if I wanted to go with her and our daughter to visit her aunt tomorrow... who lives about an hour away... on a late 1800's homestead... with a couple of older foundations on the property... :thinkingabout: :thinkingabout: :thinkingabout: My only question was... why didn't I hear about this before. :dontknow:

Lots of acreage... hopefully it will keep us busy for some future hunts.

dave in iowa
10-06-2010, 10:37 PM
That's a keeper Dave! :clapping:

You have been getting some great tokens lately... congrats.

I wasn't able to get out today... but my better half, using up some vacation time this week, asked if I wanted to go with her and our daughter to visit her aunt tomorrow... who lives about an hour away... on a late 1800's homestead... with a couple of older foundations on the property... :thinkingabout: :thinkingabout: :thinkingabout: My only question was... why didn't I hear about this before. :dontknow:

Lots of acreage... hopefully it will keep us busy for some future hunts. oooooo, sounds good Joe