PDA

View Full Version : V3i in Philadelphia

lawsonland
10-07-2010, 06:52 AM
Hi,
I just came across this forum. From the little amount of reading I have picked up a lot. Thank you.
I bought my V3 a year ago. I had a DFX and was using that well. I just never seemed to be able to get the V3 to find anything below a couple inches and a had few other problems. After a couple months I sent it in and it was reprogramed to v1.3. Things were slightly better and I thought it was me. I only found coins in the first 1-2. I had problems trying to do a manual balance- it just seemed to pinpoint.
The end of last summer when I was at the beach I saw a quarter on the ground as the coil passed over it- not a sound:huh: From there I tried many things (including restoring all programs back to factory). A nickle 2 in the sand sounded like a bottle cap. I still could not get it to ground balance manually.
I sent it in. Sweet home said, a reset didn't help, reprogramming didn't work and they were going to replace the PCB. I called and spoke to them, They are the best company with the best service. Last week I received a brand new V3i
I was able to find a quarter at about 8 the first time out at the beach So hopfully things will get better
I am going to the beach again this weekend.

So now I am reading all I can and was wondering if I can get a copy of The book of Jack
Thanks
Jon

Lowjiber
10-07-2010, 07:05 AM
The Book of Jack should be in your email now.

There are two very popular custom programs in the collection...Jack's Correlate Program and Yazoo's C&J Program (with another version by Magic).

Buckloc
11-28-2010, 08:36 AM
Sorry, I'm new and don't know if this is the place to asked but, can I get a copy of The Book of Jack?
One other question, has the DD 10 issues for the v3i been resolved??

Buckloc

Lowjiber
11-28-2010, 08:43 AM
I sent one earlier to the email address you listed when you registered. However, it likely got lost somewhere in etherland. lol I just resent it. If you don't get it, please send me a PM.

Yes, the coil issues with the 10D2 seem to be resolved. There is a thread in the White's sub-forum, started by Cybersage, where you can checkout some of our other member's experiences.

Trigem
01-15-2011, 05:17 PM
Could you send me a copy of The book of Jack too please my V3i will be here tuesday
Thanks for your help

greg
01-15-2011, 05:39 PM
What is the book of jack?

CyberSage
01-15-2011, 10:18 PM
Here ya go...

http://www.americandetectorist.com/forum/index.php?topic=3571.0

It's really The Book Of John ;)