PDA

View Full Version : The Three Second Rule Quantified by FDA

Lowjiber
10-07-2010, 07:32 AM
I've often wondered what the standard was. Now, I know.

http://retardzone.com/2009/04/09/fdas-3-second-rule-on-acceptable-filth/

Epi-hunter
10-07-2010, 08:37 AM
Thanks for the diet help. I no longer need to eat chocolate, pasta, peanut butter, or popcorn. :blackeye:

Cheap Thrills
10-07-2010, 11:45 AM
Thanks for the diet help. I no longer need to eat chocolate, pasta, peanut butter, or popcorn. :blackeye:

This mornings Dr.OZ show about antibiotics in chickens also served as a dietary aid .

coinnut
10-07-2010, 03:14 PM
Now I'm hungry :) I may just catch my own bugs. That way I get them fresh lol Nothing like stale bug parts :shocked01:

Epi-hunter
10-08-2010, 03:34 PM
Now I'm hungry :) I may just catch my own bugs. That way I get them fresh lol Nothing like stale bug parts :shocked01:

My step father likes to each chocolate covered ants. :shocked04: :confused:

coinnut
10-08-2010, 03:40 PM
My step father likes to each chocolate covered ants. :shocked04: :confused:

Somehow the lure and seduction of chocolate, is ruined with the ants part lol

Epi-hunter
10-08-2010, 06:02 PM
Somehow the lure and seduction of chocolate, is ruined with the ants part lol

I don't understand it. Even if ants technically taste good (who would know, if they are covered in chocolate? :dontknow: ) it's really the concept.

In high school French class I received a low grade for one assignment because I refused to eat escargot. (Where is the gag me emoticon? :thinkingabout: ) Sorry, but I don't eat anything that looks like this.

http://i217.photobucket.com/albums/cc224/epi-hunter/escargot.jpg

coinnut
10-08-2010, 07:33 PM
In high school French class I received a low grade for one assignment because I refused to eat escargot. (Where is the gag me emoticon? :thinkingabout: ) Sorry, but I don't eat anything that looks like this.

My wife's youngest went to dinner with us when she was the ripe, mature, old age of 12. lol Kinda getting in the grown up mode. So we order and she's studying the menu and in her best grown up voice says, I'll have the Escargot. So we waited and when she got her dinner, she looked horrified. :shocked04: :shocked04: Finally she asked what is Escargot anyways? rofl She would not eat it. My wife took it and swapped it for shrimp. If the world gets in a global disaster, I got a feeling I'm gonna starve lol

BOWSER
10-09-2010, 10:23 PM
fish chowder, snots in a bowl ,thanks for this post :bangahead01:

angellionel
10-10-2010, 10:05 PM
My wife's youngest went to dinner with us when she was the ripe, mature, old age of 12. lol Kinda getting in the grown up mode. So we order and she's studying the menu and in her best grown up voice says, I'll have the Escargot. So we waited and when she got her dinner, she looked horrified. :shocked04: :shocked04: Finally she asked what is Escargot anyways? rofl She would not eat it. My wife took it and swapped it for shrimp. If the world gets in a global disaster, I got a feeling I'm gonna starve lol

That should have been videotaped. lol lol

Epi-hunter
10-12-2010, 05:09 PM

That's a great story George :yes: Me being the sort of logical, controlling person that I can be... I would have intervened at the time of ordering lol You made the better choice lol

Your wife is courageous to try those. I don't have enough guts for that kind of thing; I can't even eat sushi. Unadventurous. Perhaps I need to get my serotonin selectively inhibited on the reuptake. :thinkingabout:

coinnut
10-12-2010, 05:42 PM
Perhaps I need to get my serotonin selectively inhibited on the reuptake. :thinkingabout:

Or you could just try a half a bottle of wine lol The wife tries everything :rolleyes: except beets lol

catskillcomics
10-20-2010, 01:57 PM
I don't understand it. Even if ants technically taste good (who would know, if they are covered in chocolate? :dontknow: ) it's really the concept.

I can't even get myself to eat calimari... PS, where is the vomiting emotioncon?? :-\