PDA

View Full Version : snow

hockeyguy
10-15-2010, 10:03 AM
Well, we got a freak snow storm here in NY the other day, kind of like one of those spot tornados so you probably didn''t hear about it on the news.....it sure is piling up.

Ok so , i was only kidding; just the scraping of the ice at the rink...that's why they call me hockeyguy!

:hammer:

angellionel
10-15-2010, 10:33 AM
Not nice! :bop: :behave: :hammer: :beatdeadhorse: lol

I'm not looking forward to winter! :crying02:

Epi-hunter
10-15-2010, 11:48 AM
I wish it would snow here :crying02:

coinnut
10-15-2010, 12:34 PM
I believe we don't allow that S word here lol I'm still in denial that summer is over. :crying02: I had to scrape a very fine ice film on my truck windshield the other morning and I wasn't a happy camper lol

Epi-hunter
10-15-2010, 12:43 PM
I believe we don't allow that S word here lol I'm still in denial that summer is over. :crying02: I had to scrape a very fine ice film on my truck windshield the other morning and I wasn't a happy camper lol

Come visit Kentucky George, and you won't have to be in denial. lol Up until the past day or so it's been in the 90's here. :shocked04:

Now it's in the upper 60's and I -- being from the Midwest -- am still walking around in shorts, while most people here have coats on. :cheesysmile: I get some odd looks and comments :cheesysmile:

coinnut
10-15-2010, 12:48 PM
Come visit Kentucky George, and you won't have to be in denial. lol Up until the past day or so it's been in the 90's here. :shocked04:

Now it's in the upper 60's and I -- being from the Midwest -- am still walking around in shorts, while most people here have coats on. :cheesysmile: I get some odd looks and comments :cheesysmile:

Well, stop hogging the heat and send it up here will ya? lol When I moved to southern Cal, I was in tee shirts all winter long. lol 55 degrees is not a reason to dig out your sweaters, people!! :dontknow: