PDA

View Full Version : For the sakes of Halloween, post creepy finds/ photos from hunts

catskillcomics
10-21-2010, 09:43 AM
I don't have really any creepy finds or photos from when I was out metal detecting, but if you have any.. please post them... Its Halloween.. we need something.

del
10-21-2010, 05:34 PM
i know when i first met Coinnut (George before picture) he was a little rough around the edges , some said even a little scarey but after hanging around me for awhile (after picture)he's now almost normal and cleaned up good. ;)

CyberSage
10-21-2010, 07:37 PM
OK. Here is my creepy finds...

The infamous SKULL ring...

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o187/CyberSageBH3300/skullRing.jpg

And my creepiest find of all time. A part of a human body...

http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o187/CyberSageBH3300/SilverTooth.jpg

A Silver capped tooth!!! :devilish:

Anyone else ever dig up a part of a human body? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Anyone?'

rofl

catskillcomics
10-21-2010, 09:02 PM
Ya know Cyber... that is a Phantom ring.. like in newspaper comic strip The phantom ... sweeeeet!

Cheap Thrills
10-21-2010, 11:50 PM
Here's looking at you kid ! I found this several years ago . It was about 4 deep in a grassy area of a nearby schoolyard , in the hole with it were a few clad coins .It actually fits into three categories of finds , jewelry , pocket drop and of course an eyeball find .

RobW
10-22-2010, 08:00 AM
Ok the tooth is probably with most crazy find I think I have heard and now seen! lol

Just goes to show...You never know what you will find out there

leslie(nova scotia)
10-22-2010, 10:02 AM
From the land of the Bluenose....me dug got stuffed and wanted to git a head youz!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/leslie19/article%20photos/PA160010.jpg

yazoo
10-25-2010, 07:03 AM
This is my creepy find,If my post works I will give more detail for it. Yazoo

yazoo
10-25-2010, 07:17 AM
Ok here goes ,This is a straight jacket buckle from Central State Sanitarium .It was located in Indianapolis ,Indiana. The place is said to be the most haunted in Indy.If this buckle could only talk it might tell of some of the cruelty that was dealt to humans.Such as the people that might bite some one would have all there teeth pulled, or those that might spit or scream to much were gagged and strapped to a seat built to a wall in darkness for weeks if not years. Then the famous frontal labotamies that were performed or the electric shock treatments, these are just a few of the things that were done to people,once put in this place you could become crazy if you were not already.This was a place that a man could commit his wife into for little or no reason ,same way for children and the poor.They would stay untill signed out. This would have to be one creepy place and this buckle may have seen plenty with a patent date of Dec. 1895. Central state was open from the mid 1800's to around 1980. Life here had to be horrible. Happy Halloween. H.H. Yazoo

Cheap Thrills
10-25-2010, 12:34 PM
Great find , post and pics yazoo . A sobering reminder of how some people in power over other people should not have that power . :( Thanks for printing out the info . thumbsup01

coinnut
10-25-2010, 08:18 PM
Does that say Humane Restraint Company? rofl Yeah, humane alright, like a poke in the eye lol

CyberSage
10-25-2010, 10:42 PM
That's a way cool find Yazoo. Gives me the creeps... :shocked04:

tanacat
10-26-2010, 10:08 PM
That's very appropriate Yazoo~~~~ creepy and sad, thanks for sharing!

I worked at one of the oldest psychiatric hospitals in the nation. There were tunnels beneath the property with small rooms w/ balls & chains where they kept the patients back in 1800's.

I had a master key and got a thrill taking friends and family down there. One time I found a trepination tool used to screw into skull to release pressure and for access for experiments. It looked similiar to this tool, but was more like a cork screw. It got bagged up and sent in for finger prints, and I had to fill out an incident report, a long story... lol

http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t135/frogtopia/what-is-it-109.jpg

tanacat
10-26-2010, 10:19 PM
i know when i first met Coinnut (George before picture) he was a little rough around the edges , some said even a little scarey but after hanging around me for awhile (after picture)he's now almost normal and cleaned up good. ;)

rofl rofl rofl

del
10-27-2010, 02:37 AM
rofl rofl rofl

finnally someone that shares in similar sense of humor :smitten:

yazoo
10-27-2010, 07:15 AM
I knew you excaped from some where Tana now there is proof. Also Central state has those tunnels too. :teasing: Yazoo

tanacat
10-27-2010, 07:30 AM
finnally someone that shares in similar sense of humor :smitten:

lol and where did you find that pic... Actually, we have someone who looks very similiar here in Lexington, Ky. Not quite so many piercings, but close! And lots of tatoos on face too.

I knew you excaped from some where Tana now there is proof. Also Central state has those tunnels too. :teasing: Yazoo

ha ha ha ha :beatdown: