PDA

View Full Version : 1st year anniversary today

del
10-22-2010, 09:55 AM
:cheering: :happydance01:American Detectorist 1st year anniversary today :happydance01: :cheering:

I believe today October 22nd marks this glorious and important day in American Dectorist history as Angel and Angie (our administrators ) first brought our forum to the net. It became a home for some of you to come to and meet like minded hobbyists to dicuss different machines and all kinds of tips , techniques , goals , share good laughs together and most important create some great friendships. To celebrate this monumental achievement we will be holding some contests during the next few weeks in the off topic Discussions to show our appreciation to our forum members .

Thank you and ...

[size=36pt]Happy B-day American Detectorist

coinnut
10-22-2010, 11:18 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

I'm glad it's here. I have met some great people because of this forum and hope to meet many more soon. Congrats to everyone for making this forum feel like a home!! thumbsup01 Thanks Angel and Angie :beerbuddy:

yazoo
10-22-2010, 11:40 AM
This is one great place.Thanks for the site and friendships. Keep up the great work. thumbsup01 H.H. Yazoo

angellionel
10-22-2010, 02:38 PM
To me it seems like just a short while ago that the site went up and began to have active members. It has been a fun and exciting year, with the forum experiencing some steady growth and having a great group of active members. As Dan mentioned though, the best treasure is the friendship that is developed with other fellow members. Thank you all for making this an enjoyable place to visit and for sharing your experiences, knowledge, and finds with others. :beerbuddy:

Happy anniversary American Detectorist!

Jason in Enid
10-22-2010, 02:41 PM
Happy Birthday American Detectorist!

Ill Digger
10-22-2010, 08:37 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICAN DETECTORIST
A whole year already ? Wow!
Here's to many more :beerbuddy:
Thanks to the creators and everyone behind the seens thumbsup01

SeabeeRon
10-23-2010, 01:12 PM
Congratz and Thanks to Angel & Angie and all who make this site what it is!! :clapping: :cheering: <:

randy
10-23-2010, 05:46 PM
Yeah, nice forum :smitten: Rarely any drama and lots of good info. Here's to keeping it that way :beerbuddy: Congrats on all the hard work that goes on behind the scenes :clapping:

dave in iowa
10-23-2010, 07:24 PM
Yes indeed , this is a very nice site, good folks , glad to be here. thanks from dave.

CyberSage
10-24-2010, 09:11 PM
HEY! October 22nd was my Birthday as well. :peace: :happydance01: <: Happy Birthday American Detectorist! :clapping:

zrickkid
10-24-2010, 10:28 PM
One year huh. Congratulations! I've met some cool people here and hope to meet more in the future.

Epi-hunter
10-25-2010, 01:44 PM
Thanks everyone :)

I just want to say that Angel is the one who created this site. It was his vision, his domain, his logo, and his sweat and tears that went into maintaining the forum and programming of the home page (I had to listen to it, though lol ).

We have a terrific group of involved and interested members who make this place what it is. :cheering:

It has been all our vision -- the admins and the excellent moderators here -- to keep this a friendly (yes, there's that word! ;) ), informative, easygoing, non-judgmental and fun place to interact with others about this hobby. I too have made many friends here. Here's looking forward to many more great years! :happydance01:

Cheap Thrills
10-29-2010, 11:18 PM
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY AMERICAN DETECTORIST !!! thumbsup01 <: :happydance01: :peace: :clapping: :cheering: Thanks to the staff and all who make it a fun place . thumbsup01 thumbsup01

pulltabsteve
10-30-2010, 06:00 PM
<: Congrats!!! Lots of very nice people on here and tons of experience too :peace:

little man
11-06-2010, 11:34 AM
SWEEEEEET :happydance01: :happydance01: :happydance01: :happydance01: :happydance01:

Diz
11-06-2010, 08:46 PM
Dang! Have I been out of it that long now! Been a, shall we say busy year and a half >:\ for me and it's not over yet, but wanted to say hi to some old friends. HI! :peace: