PDA

View Full Version : Yank wheatie that should be hung

leslie(nova scotia)
10-25-2010, 01:08 PM
From the land of the Bluenose.....well this bouy has a new toy and all that is needed now is a ring find to try it on.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/leslie19/article%20photos/PA250003.jpg
Anyway a day out is a day out and having only a few hours I did the dew close to home. The boss was off at 1300hrs and this bouy was recovering from an upset gut. So dig I did do while doddling here and there without a care nor a scare save for the hour when I was due to pick up you know who but not Cindy Loo Who. Into the ground this bouy did pound making a lot of sound, something akin to a hound that was bound and long foprgotten. Ramble I did like in this post. A coin was dug....but that was not it's name but was a wheatie of American fame...think this post is lame. It could be spent, wasn't bent but could be hung as it had a loop...um getting hungary I'll have some soup. With quota in hand and done on the land.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/leslie19/article%20photos/PA250002.jpg
Time for more Guiness brew. Time to make a stew. Take for the day I must say was a fun zone token and 54 coins @ $8.58 for the fund of UK...what more can I say.

RobW
10-25-2010, 01:43 PM
This Yank had a good time
Reading about your digging done with a rhyme
That's quite a nice pile
Looks like you were swinging and digging for awhile lol

Cheap Thrills
10-25-2010, 01:56 PM
I don't have the time
to make a long rhyme
or the right amount of crap
to compose a good rap
but I will say
you did earn your pay
swinging big Green in your usual way
I hope some gold will surface
so you can try your new puchase
may it come your way
on this very day
keep on your toes
in the land of Bluenose :beerbuddy:

Epi-hunter
10-25-2010, 02:12 PM
I'm suddenly having a craving for green eggs and ham lol

Cheap Thrills
10-25-2010, 02:30 PM
I'm suddenly having a craving for green eggs and ham lol

All you really need to get are the green eggs ......... no shortage of hams here !! rofl

coinnut
10-25-2010, 08:07 PM
All you really need to get are the green eggs ......... no shortage of hams here !! rofl

lol Yep. I'm not going to rhyme, cause I ain't got the time, unless you pay me a dime, to stop with this rhyme ;)

Nice Finds Leslie and how about a date on that wheaty. I take it it was someone's birth year pendant.

Green eggs and ham lol that was my first wife's cooking..... The second time around is much tastier.