PDA

View Full Version : coinciedence or..........................

dave in iowa
11-08-2010, 09:20 PM
Heres an odd story................... :shocked04: :thinkingabout:

Well a friend and I were detecting an old church a few weeks ago, he found a small crucifix, about half hour later i found one very similar but about twice the size, i stopped on the way home to do a little more detecting , an old guy drove up and asked me if this supper club was opened , i told him it had just closed recently , turns out he was a priest , i showed him the cross , he said it must have been very important ot someone and that maybe they buried it.,took it home, my wife and i were commenting that they must have had special meaning to who ever lost them, so she took the crucifix to a phycic reader she knows , didnt say anything about the finds ,just asked her to see if she got anyvibes from it, the reader held it for a short while and gave it back to my wife and said she heard or felt something or someone , how ever that works, say put it back and the little one too...................... wow the reader didnt know about the little one or that they were found togthter,, so we were kinda spooked to say the least. That night and for a few nights after i had the oddest dreams about it .... my mind playing with me , so i called my friend and told him the story, he thought creepy and thought no more about it , he called me a few days later and told me he had dreams about it too, so , we got togehter and talked about it and decided to go back to the church, as we walked up to the area to rebury the crucifixs , we noticed ........................ an odd story.

coinnut
11-08-2010, 10:18 PM
Sometimes wierd things just happen. I never mess with it lol Growing up in a Catholic school, we were recruted to bury old statues and broken religious pieces in the convent or church grounds. Perhaps this is what happened with the two crufixes.

SeabeeRon
11-10-2010, 04:29 PM
you noticed WHAT??!!:huh: :dontknow: :-\

Goat Rancher
12-23-2010, 04:45 PM
Maybe the saga will continue .................. :interesting:

Carver
12-23-2010, 07:09 PM
good story,,,,,,,,,,,,, :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke: :poke:

Napa Steve
12-24-2010, 03:53 PM
To be continued.............. :thinkingabout: :thinkingabout: :thinkingabout: :thinkingabout:,