PDA

View Full Version : I took a beating even with angellionel

1147SILVER
11-10-2010, 07:08 PM
I went on a hunt today and got my butt kicked by the coinnut george I even had angels program for silver
'Let see george got indian head penny another chunk of silver liberty dime two hand fulls of quarters oh not to forget a piece of jewelry
and got a wheat penny and minimal clad so not to continue my story I took a beating and he was good about the whole thing next time im bringing angel to settle the score

1147 silver steve :beatdeadhorse: :beatdeadhorse: :beatdeadhorse: :stretcher: crying01 :bangahead01: :mad: And george was rofl

coinnut
11-10-2010, 08:00 PM
Hey, you spent most of your time trying to keep us on the sites you actually had permission to hunt lol That's how I got ahead :cheesysmile: Man them sites would give up a teaser and then just shut down. :ticked: It will take a while for you to get used to using Angel's program, but it is a proven winner :clapping: Just gotta log some hours on it. I was the lucky one today and managed to get my coil on some of the good targets. You wanna see a good whipping Steve, wait till Del gets me back :bop: :bop: That will be a REAL whipping lol Got the 1898 Indian right of the bat and ended that site 3 hours later with a ring part of something that I'm pretty sure is silver. Didn't get much after that until we were advised it would be better hunting at the ballfield. So first target there is the '35 Merc :clapping: and then nothing lol Clad at the common and some kind of beaten up brooch. But it turned out to be a nice day and had fun getting out hunting with you Steve. :beerbuddy: The first picture is of the after Pequot hunt with Del on Saturday. I usually don't post some of the junk, but that is all I got for 3 hours hunting :yes: The rest of the pictures are from today.

Epi-hunter
11-10-2010, 08:04 PM
Wow, that is a tough looking IH George :shocked04: but a great merc :)

It sounds like you both did well and had fun :) Angel's program is a good one, and like George said, it takes some time to learn the program but it will happen. Hang in Steve, it will come thumbsup01 It will be really sweet when it does. :)

RobW
11-12-2010, 08:52 AM
Looks like you guys had a great time. Steve, the E-trac is a monster of a machine to learn. I've been doing this for a long time and have only recently been trying to learn to e-trac it's tough. Learn the fundamentals then go back for the deep stuff later. I got my but kicked by George too, but that was BEFORE I got my E-Trac. Haven't had a chance to go back out and redeem myself with him yet! lol

Jason in Enid
11-12-2010, 09:33 AM
Its as much the hunter as the tool. I don't think I could find as much silver as Angel even if I used his E-Trac in his park.... He just knows that machine like no other.

So don't feel bad! thumbsup01

coinnut
11-12-2010, 01:07 PM
Its as much the hunter as the tool. I don't think I could find as much silver as Angel even if I used his E-Trac in his park.... He just knows that machine like know other.

So don't feel bad! thumbsup01

Yep, no matter how hard I try, I don't have the Angel thing down yet lol Maybe if I detect 24 hours a day, I might get there a bit faster :thinkingabout: