PDA

View Full Version : To Our Veterans

del
11-11-2010, 03:55 PM
i just want to take this opportunity to say Thank you and God Bless the Veterans both past and present of this great nation of ours for your service and sacrifice . it is becuase of you , i and my family may enjoy the Freedoms and Liberties our ForeFathers intended for their people.

Thanks.

pulltabsteve
11-11-2010, 07:34 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: WELL SAID!! Thank You all for keeping America FREE :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

http://www.break.com/index/soldiers-coming-home.html#id1853840

del
11-11-2010, 08:30 PM
great video Steve , really enjoyed it . thumbsup01

Epi-hunter
11-12-2010, 12:07 AM
Thanks Dan. :)

My office took an hour today to honor the veterans among us. We all got together and talked about them. My paternal grandfather was a war veteran, he was killed in the Korean war, and I never knew him.

I hope other non-government places did something to remember too.

del
11-12-2010, 03:34 AM
Thanks Dan. :)

My office took an hour today to honor the veterans among us. We all got together and talked about them. My paternal grandfather was a war veteran, he was killed in the Korean war, and I never knew him.

I hope other non-government places did something to remember too.

i'm sorry to hear that Angie
my Father was in the Korean conflict as well and his father was in the the trenches of France fighting in WW1

coinnut
11-12-2010, 07:51 AM
That video is priceless. Now you know what tears of joy look like. We can never thank our veterans enough for what they offer our country. It's sad to think some of them will never have those tears of joy moments though. Thank you for your dedication and for laying down your lives for us.