PDA

View Full Version : First video

Jason in Enid
11-11-2010, 07:33 PM
Just wanted to share that I finally have my first YouTube video posted here 1928 school gives up some silver (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djF5YaNo07Q#ws) Sorry about the wind noise, 30mph winds are kinda loud on the microphone.

Please feel free to make comments on my first attempt. All suggestions for improvements will be considered on my next hunt.

I was starting to get discouraged about videoing my hunts. I have been trying for 2 weeks and getting skunked on silver every hunt. The previous hunt my camera decided to freak out. Thankfully my wife has the same one while I send mine off for repairs.

coinnut
11-11-2010, 09:32 PM
I think the video was great. I hear that wind noise on almost every video I watch lol If someone only invented one that didn't pick up wind, they would be rich ;) Congrats on your video and finding silver. Hope you get out again. I need to see more videos lol

jkress
11-11-2010, 09:47 PM
Great video.... yep, the wind was sure howling. Not a whole lot you can do about that.

Nice finds, glad the ring cleaned up for you.

Congrats.

Beefcake
11-11-2010, 10:02 PM
Wind in stereo on my computer... LOL Very nice first video and some nice finds too! It sure is fun when you can share the digs with folks ain't it!

Jason in Enid
11-11-2010, 11:14 PM
Yeah, now I just need to find a site like your field of dreams!

I thought about taping over the front mics on the camera, but then if I go to film a full dig it wont pick up any sounds from me or the detector.