PDA

View Full Version : 2 DAYS AND NOTHING BUT BUTTONS

HEAVYMETALNUT
11-11-2010, 09:13 PM
Frank pulls coppers (CT and Draped Bust) and all I got was buttons :dontknow:
a cool pewter mug handle.Never dug one of these before <:
Need one stinkin copper to tie last years total.Think i'm tryin too hard! :confused: :cheesysmile: rofl

coinnut
11-11-2010, 09:22 PM
That handle is pewter?? :shocked04: Wow, that place is kind to pewter. if I found it up here, it would just be a pile of dust lol Hey at least you got to detect while the weather is still warm. I'd love to be detecting this week. You gotta start working a deal with Frank, like we'll split your coppers for time spent in my good company. lol That will work :thinkingabout: Nice bunch of buttons and other relics. I've never dug a mug handle either.

HEAVYMETALNUT
11-11-2010, 09:25 PM
That handle is pewter?? :shocked04: Wow, that place is kind to pewter. if I found it up here, it would just be a pile of dust lol Hey at least you got to detect while the weather is still warm. I'd love to be detecting this week. You gotta start working a deal with Frank, like we'll split your coppers for time spent in my good company. lol That will work :thinkingabout: Nice bunch of buttons and other relics. I've never dug a mug handle either.

yup it's pewter.i'm gonna hair spray it as it's starting to flake now. i had my shovel raised above him as he was digging that 2nd copper :devilish: just couldn't go through with it though :angelic:

angellionel
11-11-2010, 09:37 PM
No copper, but you sure did pick up some old relics. :huh: I am certain that you will surpass last year's copper total. :grin:

RobW
11-12-2010, 09:00 AM
Cool finds. I find that if I say #@%^ it then the finds come....I think you are right, you're trying too hard lol

Jason in Enid
11-12-2010, 11:35 AM
Cool finds!

del
11-12-2010, 12:39 PM
Dave i've had more than a few days now that i wish were that successful lol lol so trust me when i say they could be worse my friend :dontknow: . i think the pewter handle is a first for me to see as well. :beerbuddy:

blackhole
11-13-2010, 08:59 AM
nice finds and clean-up nice 8)

SeabeeRon
11-16-2010, 04:05 PM
Button, button, who's got the button.... :shocked04:stretcher: Nice digs Dave!

little man
11-16-2010, 05:28 PM
We not got that luck so far but we are going to keep trying good find