PDA

View Full Version : Six more Silvers from the old park

catskillcomics
11-18-2010, 04:00 PM
I took a couple hours this afternoon, I should of been working, but after 8 hours at the computer, I really needed some fresh air and a break. So, I headed back to the old park that I found the Half dollar.
This time I decided I was going to work close to the entrance and work away from there... and it certainly paid off. :happydance01: My silver keepers for the day were, 1964 & 1942 Washington quarters, 1927,1930, 1938, & 1942D Mercury Dimes... boy they sure were coming out of the ground Black, the 1942 Washington on the reverse is black as night.

coinnut
11-18-2010, 04:09 PM
Yeah, I really don't see the need for you to keep that junky machine anymore lol Leave some of that silver for the rest of us :yes: Great stress release getting that heart rate up finding silver rofl That park still holds huge potential. Glad you had a great hunt today :beerbuddy: It's hard to believe how much silver is left after all them detecting years. If anyone ever doubts the effectivness of new technology, just show them your silver. lol Nice job Scott.

angellionel
11-18-2010, 05:49 PM
Hey Scott, are you sure you want to keep your E-Trac? rofl Very nice group of silver. thumbsup01 The sulfide suggests that they likely had been in soil which remains damp most of the year. There is yet more there, Scott. :cheesysmile:

randy
11-18-2010, 05:52 PM
Congrats on that pile of silver :clapping: Isn't the E-Trac wonderful :smitten:

catskillcomics
11-18-2010, 06:18 PM
Hey Scott, are you sure you want to keep your E-Trac? rofl Very nice group of silver. thumbsup01 The sulfide suggests that they likely had been in soil which remains damp most of the year. There is yet more there, Scott. :cheesysmile:

:thinkingabout: Hmmmm... I think I'll keep the Etrac for a bit longer lol... actually when I saw how dark these were coming up, the first thing that crossed my mind is trying that cleaning tip you recommended not too long ago... :beerbuddy:

del
11-18-2010, 07:03 PM
hey Scott , you must be pampering and treating that machine very nice with all the silver its been finding you :grin: has the wife started complaining that you and it (e-trac) are taking up all the space on the bed yet. rofl rofl rofl :poke: :poke: whatever it is your doing keep it going . congrats on the silver streak buddy.

Dan

milco
11-18-2010, 07:24 PM
Congrats on the silver, the E-Trac and its operator are doing very well!

jkress
11-18-2010, 07:59 PM
:shocked04: :shocked04: :shocked04:

That's a heck of a nice hunt. The park is has some goodies to offer.

One thing for sure... that's some dirty silver. :yes:

Congrats.

Epi-hunter
11-18-2010, 08:03 PM
Very nice hunt... as usual!!! :shocked04:

The E-Trac is treating you well (and you are clearly treating her well ;) ) but somehow I think the operator has a great deal to do with it! :happydance01:

Jason in Enid
11-19-2010, 09:14 AM
Six silvers ?! :shocked04: Dang that a great hunt! I'm jealous right now.

SeabeeRon
11-19-2010, 12:58 PM
WTG Scott!! :clapping: :happydance01: Awesome silver count! <: