PDA

View Full Version : Cape Cod

hockeyguy
11-21-2010, 11:26 PM
I read that a storm removed 15' of sand from the beach somewhere out there and exposed one of 3500 shipwrecks on the Cape....anyone hunting out there currently?

coinnut
11-22-2010, 11:14 PM
I read that a storm removed 15' of sand from the beach somewhere out there and exposed one of 3500 shipwrecks on the Cape....anyone hunting out there currently?

I wish I was. :rolleyes: That is one thing I didn't get to do this year and not a better time to do it than with 15 feet of sand gone. Just think of the returning sand too. It must be loaded :shocked04:

Jason in Enid
11-29-2010, 11:07 AM
15 feet :shocked04: wish I could be swinging on THAT!

BOWSER
12-11-2010, 09:21 PM
there are a lot of guys on the cape that detect ,they won't give any clues and a majority don't belong to any of the forums , i suspect that many of them are lurkers.

Dick Stout
12-14-2010, 07:19 PM
Not sure what lurkers means here, but pretty sure I would not give clues either?

coinnut
12-14-2010, 10:52 PM
Not sure what lurkers means here, but pretty sure I would not give clues either?

Lurkers are usually people who do not join, but visit to get all the good info and never contribute lol Hear me all you lurkers?? rofl

SeabeeRon
12-15-2010, 02:05 PM
Lurkers are usually people who do not join, but visit to get all the good info and never contribute lol Hear me all you lurkers?? rofl

That's just about what I was going to say! :grin: There are some lurkers who are real new to the hobby and just trying to pick up info before joining though.

BOWSER
12-15-2010, 02:42 PM
some lurkers gather info like good detectives and i would be careful what i post as far as pesonal info either. I have seen mugshots with people standin by thier cars, with the liscence plate numbers clearly visible,call me paranoid but that is a definite no no in my book.There are people out there that are always lookin for personal info good luck JIM