PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Plans

Epi-hunter
11-24-2010, 09:13 PM
Curious to hear what everyone is doing, and eating, for Thanksgiving.

I just prepared a 15 pound turkey for the kids and a couple of friends for dinner, as well as all of the fixings, to put in the oven tomorrow. :)

I had hoped to detect tomorrow and/or this weekend, but the weather, and my work schedule, both look prohibitive. But I am thankful to be with my kids :)

del
11-24-2010, 11:11 PM
Angie , i hope your Thanksgiving is warm and memorable one with the kids , family and friends. go easy on the pies and desserts (they're hard to burn off this time of year) ;)

Suzette , kids and i do the usual and go to her parents (as both my parents have been passed on for quite awhile ) for the holiday which is always a good time and great food .my father-in-law makes the best meat and vegetable stuffing i have ever tasted (its really incredible with a little gravy :drool: :drool:and my wife has made around 12 pies ( chocolate pudding , cherry ,pumpkin, cheesecake and apple) :drool: :drool: i might be too pigged out to move this weekend lol lol. then i'll be root'in for the lions over the patriots and Dallas to get crushed and the jets to pull off another upset.

Happy Thanksgiving all

Dan

Lowjiber
11-25-2010, 10:19 AM
We're cooking and eating all weekend. Dana made pumpkin pie last night...scratch crust, yum.

Got a 12#'er thawed and ready. Turkey, green bean casserole, stuffing, mashed potatoes, yams, gravy, rolls....can't wait.

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!!!!

RWJR13
11-25-2010, 10:28 AM
...All sounds good....Cookin' Turkey and all the fixin's.....Wife made 2 pumpkins and a pecan pie for me...... :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:....Family & few friends over.....

LEROY
11-25-2010, 12:10 PM
mom , sisters , neice and nephew all coming to my house. every one is bringing something. its going to be great. and tomorrow putting a whole hog on the bbq YUM

Epi-hunter
11-25-2010, 05:40 PM
We're cooking and eating all weekend. Dana made pumpkin pie last night...scratch crust, yum.

Got a 12#'er thawed and ready. Turkey, green bean casserole, stuffing, mashed potatoes, yams, gravy, rolls....can't wait.

Happy Thanksgiving to Everyone!!!!

All of that was on my menu too John. Now I'm trying to wake up from a tryptophan coma lol

coinnut
11-25-2010, 07:55 PM
Yep, it's over my brother's house for football, pool, food and drinks. But I was a good boy this year and did everything in moderation :crying02: But I did have seconds on the pies lol

zrickkid
11-26-2010, 12:01 AM
We ate at my wifes parents and my sisters later in the evening. As always it was nice to be with family!

BillZ
11-26-2010, 07:52 AM
The wife and I both cooked. I made beef and dumplings and green bean casserole. She made mac and cheese casserole and apple pie. Just the 2 of us.