PDA

View Full Version : Silver Turkey Day Hunt..

bmattioli
11-25-2010, 07:03 PM
I've not been around for awhile which is shame on me. None the less, I have bought and sold the E-Trac twice and this time finally figured it out. Don't ask me why but this time we just clicked. I'm happy with it now, thankfully.. I found a new spot at an old swing set and have found to date 21 Silver coins and 78 Wheaties. Here's a pic from today's Turkey day hunt. Sorry I've been out of the loop so long but I'm back..

Epi-hunter
11-25-2010, 07:12 PM
Nice to see you back Bruce! I wondered what happened to you :confused:

You bought and sold the E-Trac twice? :shocked04: Well, it seems that the love has finally happened :yes: Great silver! Congratulations!

coinnut
11-25-2010, 08:18 PM
Bruce, I used to think that Thanksgiving was all about turkey. :thinkingabout: I'm quickly finding out today, that it is all about sneaking out and detecting lol I wish I had been smart enough to get out for a while 8/ Nice hunt and glad to hear from you again. Sounds like you found a sweet little spot there. Congrats on that :clapping:

Jason in Enid
11-25-2010, 09:16 PM
Very nice turkey day silvers! Congrats on both the finds, and the ability to go hunt today!

milco
11-26-2010, 09:02 AM
Great hunt, that spot has been good to you! Congrats!

del
11-26-2010, 09:34 AM
congrats on all the silver and wheaties Bruce and its nice to see ya posting here about your recent outings again . ;)

jkress
11-26-2010, 12:17 PM
Nice silver! :clapping:

I still can't seem to find a SLQ. :ticked:

The swing set is producing big time for you. Glad the relationship between you and the E is taking hold.

Congrats!

Beefcake
11-26-2010, 08:12 PM
Yeah... he really did... ET #3 is the magic number!!! Finds like that will make you forget that DFX for good! SLQ's are my favorite to find... I've only got 2 of them since I've been detecting! Congrats Bruce!