PDA

View Full Version : More Finds From the Swing Set..

bmattioli
11-27-2010, 05:46 PM
Brrrrrrrrrr, what a cold day here in Connecticut with the North wind blowing. I detected back at my spot for a couple hours until my fingers and toes were frozen. Plucked one more Silver a 1954 Rosie, a cool poodle dog trinket and five more Wheaties for the pile.. I'll try again tomorrow, there is not supposed be any wind and should be sunny.. This makes 23 Silver coins and 83 Wheaties from this spot..

milco
11-27-2010, 06:42 PM
Wow, what a successful spot! I am sure hoping I can find a few spots like that next year. Congrats!

randy
11-27-2010, 09:20 PM
Wow, that's a sweet site, keep pounding it until it freezes solid.

z118
11-27-2010, 09:27 PM
Nice digs! It sure it great to find a spot that produces like that! I have a few but always find myself hesitant to hunt them because I want to save them for some reason. I know I should dig while the diggin is good but I'm always afraid to run out of good spots.

coinnut
11-27-2010, 09:31 PM
Hey Bruce, is that a fu manchu mustache on that poodle? lol Nice silver and that spot has been really good to you. I hope you can get another one just like it for next year. It wasn't so cold in the woods as it is exposed in a park or yard. We did dress warm today. I think I'm getting old as I'm cold now when it's 50 degrees out lol Can't beat the fact that we are still detecting and it's almost December. Thank you global warming :clapping:

jkress
11-27-2010, 10:12 PM
Score! :happydance01:

A nice little haul again from your hot spot.

Congrats.

Jason in Enid
11-28-2010, 11:05 AM
Congrats on the finds, and that's a nice silver. 23 from that spot? Sounds like a great spot!