PDA

View Full Version : CELLAR HOLES WITH SNIFFY AND FOUNDATIONHUNTER

HEAVYMETALNUT
11-27-2010, 08:51 PM
hunters were everywhere today! :shocked04:
thats' sniffy in the top picture.
not much in the finds dept,probaby my biggest D-buckle i ever dug! was nice to get back out with coppa killa jess and Gary again
Jess that was listerine in the bottle! cork was still in it and it stunk like hell :shocked01: :-\

HEAVYMETALNUT
11-27-2010, 08:55 PM
dirty bottle pic

coinnut
11-27-2010, 09:20 PM
Hey, you didn't gargle with that stuff did ya? lol Ummm Minty fresh :cheesysmile: Nice crotal bell. Finds were tough to get today for sure :yes: The hunters were out, but for the most part weren''t near us. Did you make Jesse wear that raindeer outfit detecting again this year lol. Nice to just get out wasn't it??

HEAVYMETALNUT
11-27-2010, 10:03 PM
Hey, you didn't gargle with that stuff did ya? lol Ummm Minty fresh :cheesysmile: Nice crotal bell. Finds were tough to get today for sure :yes: The hunters were out, but for the most part weren''t near us. Did you make Jesse wear that raindeer outfit detecting again this year lol. Nice to just get out wasn't it??

i woulda tried it but i think the expiration date was past :teasing:
yeah it was a gorgeous nipply day! no ticks on me today thumbsup01

angellionel
11-27-2010, 10:10 PM
It's a good thing you were wearing something with orange color on it. :yes: I would be feeling trippy worrying about a hunter with an itchy finger. :shocked01: Nice crotal bell, Dave! thumbsup01

jkress
11-27-2010, 11:17 PM
Looks like a good time. :yes:

The buckle and bell are my favorites.

del
11-28-2010, 08:36 AM
it was a beautiful fall day for sure :happydance01: some nice relics Dave :cheering: , the listerine bottle looks circa.1900-10 thumbsup01 yes wearing the blaze orange was a must this time of year . what did your partners in crime find:huh: congrats man.

sniffy
11-28-2010, 08:41 AM
Had alot of fun.... :grin: Here's the keepers I found.

HEAVYMETALNUT
11-28-2010, 08:53 AM
nice tombacs jess.cool key too!

HEAVYMETALNUT
11-28-2010, 09:09 AM
it was a beautiful fall day for sure :happydance01: some nice relics Dave :cheering: , the listerine bottle looks circa.1900-10 thumbsup01 yes wearing the blaze orange was a must this time of year . what did your partners in crime find:huh: congrats man.

thanks Dan.gary got a civil war general service eagle button.i looked up the listerine bottle and you are correct in your age assessment thumbsup01

del
11-28-2010, 10:49 AM
Had alot of fun.... :grin: Here's the keepers I found.

very nice Jesse , the buckle looks pretty old and the key is a sweet one :clapping:

sniffy
11-28-2010, 02:25 PM
very nice Jesse , the buckle looks pretty old and the key is a sweet one :clapping:
Thanks Dan, I was thinkin the buckle was early 1800's...but I could be wrong. The key is actually my first skeleton key...It appears to be a clock key.

sniffy
11-28-2010, 02:35 PM
:mad:......... :beatdeadhorse:...... :stretcher:.....lol