PDA

View Full Version : One more silver...

jkress
11-29-2010, 04:24 PM
for the year. :happydance01:

I think I squeaked in my last hunt of the year this morning. The temps were still mild when I woke up but a quick check of the forecast revealed that if I wanted to get one more short hunt in for the year, this morning was going to be the time do it.

I headed to a spot close to home that I felt I never really put enough time in. All I really wanted was one more silver to hold me over until next season :rolleyes: , and I only had about an hour and a half to find it.

Soon enough, a silver edge blessed me with it's presence. :happydance01:

http://homepage.mac.com/j.kress/AmericanDetectorist/pictures/picture-106.jpg

Jason in Enid
11-29-2010, 04:39 PM
Congrats! I love finding Mercs, they just look cool. Way to go!

milco
11-29-2010, 04:42 PM
Good job getting out and pulling a few more Joe! Let's see a picture of all the awesome coins from the whole year! You had a great one!

randy
11-29-2010, 04:51 PM
Congrats on the silver. Hopefully not the last one of the year.

angellionel
11-29-2010, 07:25 PM
Love those mercs. :smitten: You might just be able to squeak a few more before the year is over. thumbsup01

dave in iowa
11-29-2010, 07:27 PM
nice merc joe , glad we both scored today lol, maybe another hunt , who knows maybe some extreme metal detecting thumbsup01

zrickkid
11-29-2010, 07:34 PM
Nice Mercury dime. I may have had my last hunt today also. :crying02:

coinnut
11-29-2010, 08:09 PM
I wanna hunt, I wanna hunt :ticked: :ticked: But since I couldn't today, I'm living it through your post lol Nice way to maybe end the year. You never know when the weather will cooperate for a short one. Nice Merc :happydance01: In the Spring, you may need to investigate that place a bit more :interesting:

jkress
11-29-2010, 11:40 PM
Let's see a picture of all the awesome coins from the whole year!

...... :thinkingabout:

I wasn't planning on doing a 'family' portrait this year, but that doesn't sound like a bad idea. Perhaps some eye candy for all. :yes: