PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Clad for Kids Grand Total!!!!

Beefcake
12-02-2010, 05:04 PM
Ok folks... First, I have to tell you how proud I am to be amongst the many great people in the Metal Detecting Hobby!!! What started out as just an idea that I had no idea if it would work or not, has grown into something very very special! It all started with a little girl in Kindergarten that stole my heart and made me want to do something... We helped her last year and made her little life much easier for the remainder of the school year, and gave her parents a chance to recover and get on their feet again. The generosity that you folks have shown by giving money to someone you have never met for someone you don't know is amazing! I am humbled by the fact that you folks think enough of me to entrust your hard earned money so that we can help these kids have a glimpse of a better life. So, from the bottom of my heart...Thank you.

Now for the moment we have all been waiting for.......The grand total for the 2010 Clad for Kids campaign is....
[size=36pt]2010 Grand Total $1,580.12

I will be giving updates on the families that we are helping and will show pictures of the gifts and such when we get them.
My hope is that you feel the same sense of pride come Christmas morning that I have...and know, you made a difference today!

Now for the list of donors that contributed to the success of this years campaign!
Gil
Jimmy
John C.
Angie
Randy
James B.
John R.
Angel
Harold
Rudy
Charles
Jack
Donna and Krom
Janis
Chris
Rick D.
Brad
Robert
Mike H.
Doug
Karen B.
Ruric
Harry M.
Paul B.
Brent
Curt
Jeremy
Scott P.
Adam S.
Jane O.
Laura H.
Lisa D.
David S.
Dale K.
Jim P.
Gwen B.
Alan C.
Ken F.
Anthony B.
Daphnie C.
George P.
Tana
Pete
Danny L.
Tim J.
Jan
Bruce
Red

That's quite a list and there were a couple multiple donors! Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!!!!

Brian

Beefcake
12-04-2010, 10:37 PM
For those who donated this year... I will be sending you a special Clad for Kids Donor decal for your vehicle!!! Florida Bill does an awesome job with decals and has offered to donate his services and decals for the cause! He is working out the design using Jimmy's original (Sectshun8)and will get me them as soon as he can. I plan on sending out the decals after Christmas, so watch for a post that I'll be asking for mailing addresses for the donors! Thanks a million Bill and Jimmy!!!

catskillcomics
12-05-2010, 12:50 PM
Damn, that's what I get for not reading all the boards.. I didn't even see this fund raiser till now...

tanacat
12-07-2010, 12:11 PM
That's a great idea- I'll wear it on my car with pride :)

tanacat
12-07-2010, 12:13 PM
Damn, that's what I get for not reading all the boards.. I didn't even see this fund raiser till now...

I bet you could still help out! It's not Christmas yet...