PDA

View Full Version : sv3i cordless headphones problem solved with a quick fix

rsarge1
12-02-2010, 09:58 PM
sv3i cordless headphones problem solved with a quick fix
I have been having problems with the batterries not lasting for the headphones one minute the headphones would show to be good then the next minute the headphones would shut down. It got so bad I had to start carrying extra batterries for the headphones, they were lasting from 1.5 to 3 hours. So I decided to go to rechargeable ones since I was going through them so fast but one hunt I went through 3 sets of those after being fully charged, the next time they went out I used my tester to check them and they showed good so I put them back in and started to hunt some more after about 30 min. they shut down again and when I opened up the cover I noticed that one of the batterries were sticking up a little so I think they must be working loose and losing contact at one point enough to shut down, I went to the local hardware store and got me some self stick weather stripping 1/4 and put twp strips on the cover so that it would craddle the batterries better.

After 5 hours of hunting and going to 4 or 5 different areas of hunting and taking the headphones on and off the head phones did not shut down and still tested 1.3 volts so there's still more juice left for the next hunt.

I have seen where others were having similar problems and thought maybe this will help.
happy hunting

sarge