PDA

View Full Version : Silver And Bullets

angellionel
12-19-2010, 06:05 PM
Today I worked the same site as yesterday, and though this time the finds were a bit sparser, they still made for a fun hunt. :peace:

Along with the 1946 Roosevelt and 1939 mercury dimes came a 1945-P wartime nickel. :twirlingeyes:

http://www.angellionel.com/myfinds/2010/December/silverandwheats_121910.jpg

Fun, fun, fun! :cheesysmile:

http://www.angellionel.com/myfinds/2010/December/bullets_121910.jpg

HH!

ProPointer
12-19-2010, 06:15 PM
Great finds and cool bullets. thumbsup01

-PP

dave in iowa
12-19-2010, 07:10 PM
come on angel 8 more to go ..... :) thumbsup01

milco
12-19-2010, 07:16 PM
Very nice, amazing that you are still able to find ground to dig in!

SeabeeRon
12-19-2010, 07:19 PM
8 to go!!!!!! :poke: :beatdeadhorse: :cheering: :cheering:
(but to me those War Nicks count!!! :kiss:)

coinnut
12-19-2010, 10:38 PM
Come on Angel, my stomach is in knots already lol Find a silver coin spill and get it over with rofl It is exciting seeing it go down to the wire, even though I'm alone in not counting the war nickels :cheesysmile: lol That would have been a great silver day for me ;)

HEAVYMETALNUT
12-20-2010, 09:41 AM
i think he's broke the 1,000 mark. silver war nickels should count so a HUUUUGE congrats Angel.i knew you were gonna do it when you were around 500 ! awesome and a feat that probably no other normal detectorist would be able to accomplish thumbsup01

angellionel
12-20-2010, 10:34 AM
Thanks everyone! :beerbuddy:

Great finds and cool bullets. thumbsup01

-PP

Thanks -PP!

come on angel 8 more to go ..... :) thumbsup01

I think yesterday's hunt might have been my best chance to shorten the distance since the ground at the parks are now much too hard to dig into. But I will keep trying so long as it doesn't snow. This coming weekend will likely be my last attempt to make it. :yes:

Very nice, amazing that you are still able to find ground to dig in!

Parks that have grounds with a bit of high grass have been okay to dig into, but not without effort. I can still try detecting out in the woods though. :yes:

8 to go!!!!!! :poke: :beatdeadhorse: :cheering: :cheering:
(but to me those War Nicks count!!! :kiss:)

No pressure of course. rofl

Come on Angel, my stomach is in knots already lol Find a silver coin spill and get it over with rofl It is exciting seeing it go down to the wire, even though I'm alone in not counting the war nickels :cheesysmile: lol That would have been a great silver day for me ;)

lol lol I'm feeling the same way! lol A silver coin spill would sure be nice! :drool:

i think he's broke the 1,000 mark. silver war nickels should count so a HUUUUGE congrats Angel.i knew you were gonna do it when you were around 500 ! awesome and a feat that probably no other normal detectorist would be able to accomplish thumbsup01

Thanks, Dave! thumbsup01 Yeah, you, Angie and John (midas) did call it very early on. lol I did not believe it possible at the time though. :shocked01:

Below is a snapshot of the numbers up this past Sunday.