PDA

View Full Version : Seem's Like Old Home Week !

Goat Rancher
12-21-2010, 08:16 PM
It was good to see some familiar names when I joined the forum and now more familiar names are joining up.
Just like old home week. Let's hope 2011 brings us all some good luck.

Here's to you all................. :beerbuddy:

Steve

odave
12-21-2010, 08:23 PM
I hope to get out and Detect more next Year Steve

And to You Sir :beerbuddy:

pulltabsteve
12-21-2010, 08:38 PM
Its always nice to get together with friends and talk detecting!

CyberSage
12-21-2010, 09:11 PM
Nice sentiments Steve. Thanks for being a great member of the forum. To you and yours. :beerbuddy:

Judy
12-21-2010, 09:12 PM
here here...I plan to catch up major next year :peace: I wanna' be smokin on the finds next spring!! :twirlingeyes:

heeyyy that first line rhymes lol

coinnut
12-21-2010, 10:37 PM
Yep, next year is gonna be better than this year, which was pretty good. lol Nice to see a new group of names here. Don't know too many of you, but then again, I don't remember what I did yesterday either lol

Napa Steve
12-22-2010, 02:16 AM
Good to here from you Steve, you seem to found a place you can call home thumbsup01

del
12-22-2010, 04:38 AM
Don't know too many of you, but then again, I don't remember what I did yesterday either lol

ah :confused: thats because you didn't do anything yesterday , the wife just left you locked up in the closet the whole time . lol lol :poke: :poke:

yazoo
12-22-2010, 07:03 AM
Nice place Good friends now for better weather.Was good to meet you this year Steve and hope to get in a few more. Mike (Yazoo)

Goat Rancher
12-22-2010, 09:22 AM
Hey it's good to see lots of folks I already know and looking forward to knowing the others. Mike it will be good to do some more hunting with you this next year. It was good meeting you and enjoyed the hunt for sure. I expect some more I know will be checking in here soon. :clapping:

Let's hope for an early spring with mild weather and we can all get some serious detecting in. <:

Carver
12-22-2010, 09:50 AM
It was good to see some familiar names when I joined the forum and now more familiar names are joining up.
Just like old home week. Let's hope 2011 brings us all some good luck.

Here's to you all................. :beerbuddy:

Steve

You are right Steve. Does feel like home.
I'm looking forward to making some new friends on this Forum and hopefully getting out in 2011 and showing some finds.
2010 wasn't so good for me in more ways than one. Feeling good again is a huge plus for me and this new forum has lifted my spirits for the upcoming year!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

Goat Rancher
12-22-2010, 10:01 AM
That's great news Dan. I sure miss your fantastic finds. You have a great spot with lots of history there in Iowa.
Hit some of those old spots this year and you will be back to 100% health wise in no time.

Can't wait to see some of your finds. I remember that old school ..........WOW !!! <:

Bedrock
12-23-2010, 12:21 PM
Steve, it is good to be here, and see some familar names. I don't really know many of you, but I recognize the names, and perhaps I will get to know some of you a little bit Spending time on this forum is really going to make this winter drag on, even more than it usually does. I will be ready to go in the spring, and hopefully I might finally find a gold ring.

Evan/tn
12-23-2010, 03:08 PM
I could use some luck in 2011...I didn't find any gold this year :bangahead01: :bangahead01: :bangahead01:
Last year i found 3 gold rings and a bracelet.....what's up with that :dontknow: