PDA

View Full Version : New MD gear??

Epi-hunter
12-30-2010, 11:44 AM
Just curious if Santa brought anyone any new metal detecting stuff :happydance01: Or anything else fun :)

I gifted myself a new V3i with the DX-1 probe but with all the snow and ice, it has just been leaning against the wall for the past couple of weeks. Along with the E-Trac, the SE, the DFX, the Tiger Shark, and the ACE250 lol My guest bedroom doesn't have room for guests anymore

:crying02: :frozen: :dontknow: :-\ It's a curse :crying02: :-\

Nitro 54
12-30-2010, 12:08 PM
Santa was going to bring me a D2 coil for my DFX, but my dealer convinced me that the super 12 and 950 I have already covers what the D2 would do. So I guess Santa saved me $150. thumbsup01

Bedrock
12-30-2010, 12:33 PM
Santa brought me the 2011 edition of the Official Red Book of coin values, so that I can check the values of some of the rarer memorial pennies I find.

cliffy
12-30-2010, 04:20 PM
Oh yes... Santa did not forget me but I don't think I was as good as you. Congrats on the new machine! I only got a new pair of guards and this stick gizmo so I don't burn up another Kirby.
cliffy

giant056
12-30-2010, 04:44 PM
I got a couple nice Christmas Eve day barber dimes myself

coinnut
12-30-2010, 06:31 PM
Just curious if Santa brought anyone any new metal detecting stuff :happydance01: Or anything else fun :)

I gifted myself a new V3i with the DX-1 probe but with all the snow and ice, it has just been leaning against the wall for the past couple of weeks. Along with the E-Trac, the SE, the DFX, the Tiger Shark, and the ACE250 lol My guest bedroom doesn't have room for guests anymore

:crying02: :frozen: :dontknow: :-\ It's a curse :crying02: :-\

I got a 50 dollar White's on line gift certificate from one of the kids :confused: I Don't use the DFX anymore. What am I gonna do with that now lol I guess I'm getting another jacket, which by the way are really warn and nicely made thumbsup01 You could always wait for me to completely break my E Trac and sell me yours Angie rofl

RaZR
12-30-2010, 06:45 PM
I also gifted myself. A used V3 that looks like it was only used to hold up a wall in someones guest room for almost 2 years. It's all shiny and clean. The foam pads weren't even put on the arm cuff. Oh hey that $50.00 certificate could buy a spare Lesche tool, couldn't it?

coinnut
12-30-2010, 06:52 PM
Oh hey that $50.00 certificate could buy a spare Lesche tool, couldn't it?

I have to get on that site to see what they have to offer. A spare Lesche sounds good to me lol

channelmaniac
12-30-2010, 07:20 PM
No new gear here, but I did find a wheat pennies in the take a penny tray of two places... one day right after the other while traveling to visit family. :clapping:

Carver
12-30-2010, 07:24 PM
Nope ,,,no tecting stuff :bangahead01: :bangahead01: :bangahead01: :bangahead01: That's OK though,,,,I've got pretty much what I need,,,,except for a new V3i :thinkingabout: :thinkingabout: :thinkingabout: :thinkingabout: :thinkingabout:

Napa Steve
12-31-2010, 12:32 PM
Santa had deep thought on me :thinkingabout: :thinkingabout: :thinkingabout: :thinkingabout: but in the long run he figured I was a good ol boy :yes: :yes:

A perfect fit!!!!

Ill Digger
12-31-2010, 02:47 PM
Nope...a couple of weeks before Christmas I got myself a couple of new Whitmans coin folders.
One for my double dates silver dimes and one for double Buffs, V's, Shield and no date Buffs nickels. And some 2x2 sheets.
Santa brought my Christmas gift in June. lol The E-Trac :clapping: Right Charlie ;) thumbsup01

coinnut
12-31-2010, 05:09 PM
That's an awful big box for just headphones Steve lol ......unless it came with a new detector :thinkingabout: :clapping: :clapping:

jkress
01-02-2011, 12:13 AM
No Etrac under the tree, but I think he was listening to my MD babble. I got some money specifically to put towards a small coil. :clapping:

Imagine my surprise when Dana said... put this towards a smaller coil.

My response was... what did you just say?

She said &quot:grin:shocked04:n't you need a smaller coil?

...... I didn't think she even listened to my MDing rambles. lol

Evan/tn
01-02-2011, 10:19 AM
No new gear for me
I'm still trying to get the V3i to pay for self :rolleyes:

rsarge1
01-02-2011, 11:15 AM
wow sounds like everybody got something I too got a new tumbler for cleaning the coins as well as a coin sorter and wraping machine for when I find all those coins from next years hunt LOL but I have to wait to use them LOL