PDA

View Full Version : Just curious....

Dirt Fisher
01-01-2011, 06:52 PM
I wonder if Robert and Fox are getting tired of answering each others post on the other forum being that we are just about all gone. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:. It seems that not a single soul on here knows it all. I'm not sure how we will make it. :happydance01: :happydance01: :happydance01: :happydance01: :happydance01: :happydance01: :happydance01: :happydance01: :happydance01: :happydance01:

coinnut
01-01-2011, 06:57 PM
I wonder if Robert and Fox are getting tired of answering each others post on the other forum being that we are just about all gone. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:. It seems that not a single soul on here knows it all. I'm not sure how we will make it. :happydance01: :happydance01: :happydance01: :happydance01: :happydance01: :happydance01: :happydance01: :happydance01: :happydance01: :happydance01:

I believe both those guys just joined here. They said they wanted to steer you guys right rofl

Dirt Fisher
01-01-2011, 07:07 PM
Well I must remove my membership from here as well. thats the reason I left THEIR forum. LOL :tongue:

greg
01-01-2011, 07:22 PM
I believe both those guys just joined here. They said they wanted to steer you guys right rofl

OK now that's some funny stuff. I just joined and your my favorite mod.

pulltabsteve
01-01-2011, 07:31 PM
OK now that's some funny stuff. I just joined and your my favorite mod.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl <:

Dirt Fisher
01-01-2011, 07:37 PM
Yeah, funny stuff for sure. This would have already been locked and I would have got threatened. It's nice to see a moderator with a sense of humor instead of a sense of authority. Greg, I know you know first hand what a behind the Mods can be there as they banned you to KEEP ORDER IN THE FORUM lol. What a p poor place that had became.

greg
01-01-2011, 07:43 PM
Yeah, funny stuff for sure. This would have already been locked and I would have got threatened. It's nice to see a moderator with a sense of humor instead of a sense of authority. Greg, I know you know first hand what a behind the Mods can be there as they banned you to KEEP ORDER IN THE FORUM lol. What a p poor place that had became.

keep order in the forum indeed. rofl rofl rofl lol. Oh man I forgot about that line. rofl rofl

del
01-01-2011, 08:06 PM
Yeah, funny stuff for sure. This would have already been locked and I would have got threatened. It's nice to see a moderator with a sense of humor instead of a sense of authority.

hey just between the few of us here Coinnut the moderator doesn't have any real mod authority here , he's really just a patient from a psychiatric ward not far from me that i work with on the weekends . we let him post and answer threads and it makes him feel better about himself and is super for his rehabilitation process. lol lol :poke: :tongue: :teasing:

sorry George i couldn't resist. lol lol
Coinnut is a great guy with a really funny sense of humor and my detecting partner most of the time , so we may razz each other from time to time but its all just fun.

we're a little more laid back here and like to have some clean fun while as long as no one gets hurt .

Dimeman
01-01-2011, 08:24 PM

NOOOOOOOOOO.............not again....... :barf: :barf: :barf:

coinnut
01-01-2011, 08:26 PM
hey just between the few of us here Coinnut the moderator doesn't have any real mod authority here , he's really just a patient from a psychiatric ward not far from me that i work with on the weekends . we let him post and answer threads and it makes him feel better about himself and is super for his rehabilitation process. lol lol :poke: :tongue: :teasing:

You told my secret 8/ :( :( :( Now everyone knows I am smarter than you rofl rofl rofl

del
01-01-2011, 08:29 PM
You told my secret 8/ :( :( :( Now everyone knows I am smarter than you rofl rofl rofl

the doctors advised me to always agree with you so yes lol lol

Dimeman
01-01-2011, 08:30 PM

I think we should just let them suffer over there, and since we are making a new start over here, we shouldn't talk about the other place anymore...........these guys who graciously welcomed a bunch of folks from another place have been very nice, and we don't need to bother them----( they will have their hands full though :angelic: :angelic:) ---------let's just enjoy this fine forum, and the new friends we are making.

How about it:huh:thinkingabout:

coinnut
01-01-2011, 08:40 PM
[quote=Dimeman;34546]
they will have their hands full though :angelic: :angelic:)

We have big hands lol

Dimeman
01-01-2011, 08:45 PM
[quote=Dimeman;34546]
they will have their hands full though :angelic: :angelic:)

We have big hands lol

That's much better than :hammer: :hammer: :behave: :behave: :bop: :bop: :hammer: :hammer: :behave: :bop:

coinnut
01-01-2011, 09:11 PM
the doctors advised me to always agree with you so yes lol lol

Those weren't doctors, patient Dan, they are there to change your shorts lol

Nitro 54
01-01-2011, 09:57 PM
rofl rofl rofl Funny thread rofl rofl rofl <: <:

greg
01-02-2011, 09:27 AM
I would report this post to the mods, but they seem just as messed up as this group. :teasing: :happydance01:

Evan/tn
01-02-2011, 10:05 AM
Yea i pretty much quit trying to answer any ones questions on the other place...they have their resident answer department down pat

RaZR
01-02-2011, 10:39 AM
No Comment! :beatdeadhorse:

cliffy
01-02-2011, 11:18 AM
Yea i pretty much quit trying to answer any ones questions on the other place...they have their resident answer department down pat
Wow Evan.... here try this one. :behave: Just leave$6.95 at the door. :beatdeadhorse: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Evan/tn
01-02-2011, 11:51 AM
I'm not bashing...I'm just saying :boxing: :boxing: :poke: :beatdeadhorse: lol

pulltabsteve
01-02-2011, 11:55 AM
rofl rofl rofl

greg
01-02-2011, 12:08 PM
I'm not bashing...I'm just saying :boxing: :boxing: :poke: :beatdeadhorse: lol

I would not worry about bashing them. It's deserved. You can bet they are visting and reading every post. lol

dave in iowa
01-02-2011, 12:19 PM
Hi just wondering what other forum you refer too, if its none of my buisness thats ok, i was on a forum that banned you for any remarks about the site , it got very dicy and a bunch left to statr another forum im on there but i have grown to really like this forum , so i was just curious if it might bethe same forum . happy new year

Carver
01-02-2011, 02:01 PM
I love you guys :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :loveit: :loveit: :loveit: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 8/

SeabeeRon
01-02-2011, 03:14 PM
Dan and George keep this place in order and in the Yucks!! :tongue:
And besides that, they aren't half bad at swinging a coil!!! :boxing: :beatdown: :behave:

Carl in Louisiana
01-02-2011, 05:53 PM
keep order in the forum indeed. rofl rofl rofl lol. Oh man I forgot about that line. rofl rofl

That was a long time ago rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

rsarge1
01-02-2011, 10:16 PM
LOL ttttooooooooooooo funnny rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Nitro 54
01-02-2011, 10:26 PM
Right now you could hear a mouse in the house over there. :popcorn: :beerbuddy: :beatdown:

Goat Rancher
01-03-2011, 12:40 AM
lol lol lol rofl rofl rofl :grin: :grin: :grin:

Judy
01-06-2011, 02:53 PM

Pahahhaaahhhaaa ................... thumbsup01

russellt
01-06-2011, 03:53 PM
i think robert is a nice guy. been hunting with him a LITTLE bit.. he's actually helped me out alot . i dont have any sour feelings for those guys .. i couldnt handle the censorship thats all :peace:
so i think in this instance change is good... cheers