PDA

View Full Version : NEW MEMBERS

BOWSER
01-02-2011, 07:48 PM
i want to thank everyone here for accepting me and my other refugee freinds, i do fear that this mass exodus from the other forum will make some of you regulars on this forum feel that we are a bit too much at one time,making it feel that we are here to change things,the reason i say this is because one of our new members describe some of us as scoicable deviates, a term that describes me quite well and . only a couple of others , I have 90 posts here and behving myself so far. i know that my fellow refugees will be a positive assett to this forum. I am still waiting for a couple more to show aka BOWSER/ DIRTCHIRP/ DIGGER O' DELL. JIM

coinnut
01-02-2011, 07:57 PM
i want to thank everyone here for accepting me and my other refugee freinds, i do fear that this mass exodus from the other forum will make some of you regulars on this forum feel that we are a bit too much at one time,making it feel that we are here to change things,the reason i say this is because one of our new members describe some of us as scoicable deviates, a term that describes me quite well and . only a couple of others , I have 90 posts here and behving myself so far. i know that my fellow refugees will be a positive assett to this forum. I am still waiting for a couple more to show aka BOWSER/ DIRTCHIRP/ DIGGER O' DELL. JIM

We're fine Bowser but thanks for thinking of us :clapping: We have a quiet system of moderating here, but are quick to draw blood lol I for one am glad that we have a bunch of new members to add to our knowledge and friendship here. We all learn from each other. Thanks for being a great bunch (and coming experienced with forum etiquette doesn't hurt either lol). Maybe now it's time to forget about the bad things that happened over there and be greatful for the good times and friendships that were born there. New year, new forum, same old gang :happydance01:

Nitro 54
01-02-2011, 08:27 PM
We all know your just a Teddy Bear Jim lol lol lol As you know there's on a couple that need to :behave: :behave: :behave: lol lol Have you noticed Jim, NO LOCKED THREADS :thinkingabout: :thinkingabout: :grin: :grin:

Dimeman
01-02-2011, 08:35 PM
We're fine Bowser but thanks for thinking of us :clapping: We have a quiet system of moderating here, but are quick to draw blood lol I for one am glad that we have a bunch of new members to add to our knowledge and friendship here. We all learn from each other. Thanks for being a great bunch (and coming experienced with forum etiquette doesn't hurt either lol). Maybe now it's time to forget about the bad things that happened over there and be greatful for the good times and friendships that were born there. New year, new forum, same old gang :happydance01:

Coinnut, I have to say that this IS the best form for the hobby.....very nice accomodating members on here, and the mods are friendly.... a very welcome change.... ;) There are quite a few other forums out there, so Angel and all his crew here--and the established members should be commended for offering all us newbies such a great place to hang out.

Again-----------------THANKS A BUNCH !!!!!!! 8) 8)

Too bad we didn't find this place alot sooner.

coinnut
01-02-2011, 08:46 PM
Coinnut, I have to say that this IS the best form for the hobby.....very nice accomodating members on here, and the mods are friendly.... a very welcome change.... ;) There are quite a few other forums out there, so Angel and all his crew here--and the established members should be commended for offering all us newbies such a great place to hang out.

Thanks! It's really not that hard to do. lol Just be nice and respect each other lol Can't understand why other places have such a hard time of it rofl

Judy
01-02-2011, 08:47 PM
hey Bowsey I'm sure all will get to know your fantastic sense of humor bud - from one deviate to another :kiss: lol

giant056
01-03-2011, 07:59 AM
I'm sure the mods from the other forum (2 of them) have been scrutinizing this forum bigtime but don't worry Jim they don't have any clout here.

tanacat
01-03-2011, 08:01 AM

Aw shux :rolleyes: thanks Dimeman and to Bowser for bringing up the topic. I second what coinnut said, that new knowledge and friendship is welcome- the more the merrier :)

But just behave and remember that Big Brother/Sister is watching here too :eyebrow:

greg
01-03-2011, 09:10 AM
:cheering:

What he said. I can't beleive I have not been banned yet <:

coinnut
01-03-2011, 09:15 AM
:cheering:

What he said. I can't beleive I have not been banned yet <:

It's that secret anti-banning program you are running :confused: We just can't seem to get a hold of you long enough to initiate the ban lol But it's coming rofl

greg
01-03-2011, 10:32 AM
It's that secret anti-banning program you are running :confused: We just can't seem to get a hold of you long enough to initiate the ban lol But it's coming rofl

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl I have been in training for far to long to be caught very easy. :cheesysmile:

Carver
01-03-2011, 01:46 PM
Hey Bowz :)

I used the term Social Deviant in humor. And i feel that most took it that way. I have read this forum for some time before joining and was very happy to see you here (nice to have friends in a new neighborhood). I am glad that you have stuck with the MXT and are learning from it...Tom aka Zip Zip /Weedeater/Froggy thumbsup01

NOW I know who this Froggy dude is 8/ 8/ 8/ 8/ 8/ 8/ :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

pulltabsteve
01-03-2011, 04:44 PM
Cant wait for spring so we can all get out digging and posting some cool finds and stop brown nosing the Mods rofl rofl rofl rofl :cheering: :teasing: :teasing:

Carl in Louisiana
01-03-2011, 05:32 PM
Cant wait for spring so we can all get out digging and posting some cool finds and stop brown nosing the Mods rofl rofl rofl rofl :cheering: :teasing: :teasing:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Now that is funny I have never know you to brown nose Steve especially Mods

fastfwd
01-03-2011, 07:22 PM

Howdy bowser !!!

BOWSER
01-03-2011, 07:44 PM
so anyway,my next detector ,if i live long enough may be a cz something or other, vito has one and likes it.Boy sayin that makes me feel alive,and carefree. thumbsup01

BOWSER
01-03-2011, 07:46 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl I have been in training for far to long to be caught very easy. :cheesysmile: thanks for dumping the flys

Dimeman
01-03-2011, 07:53 PM
so anyway,my next detector ,if i live long enough may be a cz something or other, vito has one and likes it.Boy sayin that makes me feel alive,and carefree. thumbsup01

Come on Bowser------- you can say Fisher on this place and you won't get into any trouble. lol

What a refreshing change :grin:

Toadman
01-04-2011, 11:39 AM
Yo Jim dude !!!

Jeff (or)
01-04-2011, 06:17 PM
Yep, we are just a bunch of refugees, crowded on a little boat crossing the sea, looking for this special place......glad you're here Jim!! :beerbuddy:

Evan/tn
01-04-2011, 09:39 PM
Seems to becoming a Mass Exodus :grin:

This is the second Exodus >:\
The prophecy has been fulfilled :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Vito
01-05-2011, 01:14 PM
I'm so glad to catch ya here Jim. You are... :poke:

BOWSER
01-05-2011, 08:11 PM
hello my friend,i mentioned your name in a previous post , I have to find a dictionary now to look up :interesting: that fancy word you used ,was it divigate.

psychposse
01-05-2011, 08:41 PM
Well it is kind of nice to come into a new forum and see so many familiar ID's. Hey Homies :peace:

Hey everyone else :peace:

Names Randy and I am from Northern Minnesota. Can't do much detecting right now, we got about 3 feet of white stuff in the way. As well as that, I decided to go back to college a few years back and just started classes again last week. I will be in and out of here though, trying to keep up with what everyone is finding and patiently waiting for the dirt to thaw.

See you all around the threads. :interesting:

del
01-05-2011, 08:45 PM
hello Randy and welcome to the forum , :shocked04: 3 feet of snow :mad: well take a good long look around and make yourself at home for the duration ;)

Dan

coinnut
01-05-2011, 09:03 PM
Welcome Randy and you can have that snow lol How long is that gonna take to thaw? :confused: Hope you like our place and make yourself at home. Good luck back at school and I hope you get some time to detect and post some finds.

pulltabsteve
01-05-2011, 09:19 PM
Hey Randy! Good to see you. :peace:

Evan/tn
01-05-2011, 09:24 PM
Hey randy :peace:
Good to see ya made it.
Welcome to the forum!

psychposse
01-05-2011, 09:35 PM
Many Thanks for the warm welcomes.

Winter has really just begun here and it could be much deeper before March/April <-which is about when the thaw seems to be rolling around.

Since I can't detect, I have my mother collecting coins for me. She is living in an elderly apartment complex and they have bingo night and card night with nickel pots. The older folk there have quite a collection of buffalo heads that my mother seems to keep winning.

angellionel
01-05-2011, 10:32 PM
Welcome to our small home on the Internet Randy. Glad to have you with us.

Epi-hunter
01-05-2011, 10:45 PM
Welcome Randy. Glad you found us. :)

odave
01-05-2011, 11:47 PM
Welcome Randy :beerbuddy:

Jaybird
01-06-2011, 01:33 PM
Welcome, Randy and a &quot:beerbuddy:IG Rocky Mountain HI from Colorado. There is just a couple of inches of the white stuff here in the foothills and today it is supposed to be 50 deg. but Sunday and Monday the Siberian express is supposed to hit the Rockies-----BRRRRRRRRR :frozen:

DaleGM
01-07-2011, 11:48 PM
glad ya made it over Bowser, enjoy the peace and tranquility here :popcorn: Spooky said hi!!!! rofl

Civil War Nut
01-09-2011, 02:53 AM
Hidy B. Long time no here. I here too I thank !

IDXit
01-10-2011, 04:07 PM
Hi Jim....Hope all is well my friend... I missed your posts.... <: Awesome site... thumbsup01 thumbsup01 thumbsup01

russellt
01-12-2011, 04:49 PM
note to mods . this guy is a degenerate :crazy:, then again so am I\
welcome aboard , just wipe your feet rofl

russellt
01-12-2011, 04:50 PM
note to mods . this guy is a degenerate / then again so am I rofl