PDA

View Full Version : Personal Note to Newbies from White's Forum

M-Taliesin
01-03-2011, 12:24 PM
Howdy Guys and Gals!
Now that we are getting settled into these new digs, I just want to remind everybody that these folks who were already here ain't aware how warped our humor is. We might need to break 'em in gradual like.

But that ain't what I wanted to tell ya about.

Did you know that the A.D. forum has a store where you can buy all manner of groovy stuff? They have American detectorist tee shirts, ball caps, coffee mugs, business cards and a good deal more. All you gotta do to see what's available is to to up to the button bar near the top, where you have Home on one end, and Logout on the other. Right next to log-out you have A.D. Store. Just click on the puppy and have a look see.

Just wanted to give you guys a heads up in case you overlooked it.
I ain't so much worried about the women folk. They find everything better than we guys do to start with!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Judy
01-03-2011, 05:25 PM
thanks Mel...I definitely checked it out earlier thumbsup01

Dimeman
01-03-2011, 06:13 PM
Mel,

By the title of this thread----I was expecting to read from one of the mods or admins from the other forum :shocked01:

............I'm glad it was only you. rofl rofl

I already checked it out. Some nice stuff.

Jeff (or)
01-03-2011, 09:02 PM
Yep, I was looking at it yesterday. Perty neat stuff! :yes:

fastfwd
01-04-2011, 01:39 AM
you can aslo donate folks throw them $20 or so ! Ill start it !

M-Taliesin
01-04-2011, 12:55 PM
you can aslo donate folks throw them $20 or so ! Ill start it !

Howdy Amigo!
There's a great idea! Soon as I get me a check, I'll match ya!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

giant056
01-04-2011, 06:32 PM
I'll have to check it out, thanks Mel thumbsup01

Goat Rancher
01-04-2011, 07:15 PM
I just made my donation. thumbsup01

psychposse
01-05-2011, 09:01 PM
Thanks for casting me a line Mel.. and I did check out that store soon as I got on here.

I really shouldn't be on here right now though, got a lengthy paper to write :interesting:

I kinda like this smiley :beatdeadhorse: I can imagine a word written in white across the side of that beast, but I won't say the word :boxing:

Evan/tn
01-05-2011, 09:05 PM
Thanks for casting me a line Mel.. and I did check out that store soon as I got on here.

I really shouldn't be on here right now though, got a lengthy paper to write :interesting:

I kinda like this smiley :beatdeadhorse: I can imagine a word written in white across the side of that beast, but I won't say the word :boxing:

Yer bad :beatdeadhorse: :bop:

russellt
01-05-2011, 10:13 PM
ok thats it . this thread is locked . mel,, evan .. and me russellt . we are all now on probation ................freedom of speach is alive and well thank you very much <:

M-Taliesin
01-06-2011, 03:41 AM
ok thats it . this thread is locked . mel,, evan .. and me russellt . we are all now on probation ................

Howdy Russell!
Wow... that triggered a flashback. I think maybe I got Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome or something.
Or maybe its just gas. Whatever. For just a second I forgot where I was and almost believed that was real. Then I realized it was only a joke and got my hankie out to wipe the sweat off my brow.

Talk about flashback! That memory was about as helpful as a flood at the Alka Seltzer factory!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin