PDA

View Full Version : MXT covers

wingmaster
01-03-2011, 08:59 PM
For those who haven't seen the Thesaurus covers they are handmade and fit like a glove, the inside is a waterproof material with thin padding in the middle and heavy nylon shell. HH

odave
01-04-2011, 12:06 AM
Those are really Cool !! and look well made thumbsup01 thumbsup01

wingmaster
01-04-2011, 12:43 AM
Yep I probably just got banned from another site for stating what I thought about not being able to help people out by posting these. I even tried posting without stating the name of the covers or where to get them they still pulled it, saying they compete with competitors products. If I could even buy anything close to the quality of these from whites or any US company I wouldn't have to post these in the first place as they would be alot easier to locate. The whites website doesn't have a problem with posting these as long as its in the accessory section, the other site doesn't seem to committed to helping out detectorist with protecting their investment or helping the detecting community. I'm not so sure I'll be posting there anymore but that choice is most likely going to be made for me anyway LOL.

giant056
01-04-2011, 05:41 AM
If I would have had something like that on my MXT through all of it's use it would still look brand new, mine has been used in the rain and snow quite often in it's life time and still works great, I have replaced the pinpoint toggle switch a few times.

Dimeman
01-04-2011, 05:10 PM
Those are very nice looking, fit very well and look like they would last a long time.
Thanks for letting us know about them.

Dixie Rebel
01-09-2011, 08:01 AM
Those look really good. What is the price?

Tin Nugget
01-19-2011, 02:45 PM
That's a great looking cover. The one I have is a pain in the butt to use and doesn't fit nearly as well as that one. Thanks for the info.

wingmaster
01-20-2011, 07:41 AM
I think it was just under $35.00 for the set with shipping to the US from detecnicks in the UK you need to E-mail them when shipping to the US.