PDA

View Full Version : Watch my Trashy video

Dimeman
01-04-2011, 04:40 PM
How about all the trash items we find and dispose of.
Many think all we find is the good stuff. We also find tons...and I mean tons of items dug, we have to get rid of.... or sort out to recycle later on.

Here is just some of the items metal detectorists dig up every time they go out on a hunt.
Most of the pictures were from different members of a few of the detecting forum and said I could use them for my trashy videos. rofl

Hey.........at least it's different.........right:huh:thinkingabout: :twirlingeyes: :twirlingeyes:

Metal Trash Found Detecting Vol. 2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xtd8Ef24Nh8#)

Cheap Thrills
01-04-2011, 04:56 PM
Wow !! Who would have thought a video on trash finds would have been so enjoyable . thumbsup01 Loved Sleepwalk also . 8)

Ill Digger
01-04-2011, 05:08 PM
Yeah thats different alright !! lol
Its good for the new comers to see things like this!
It's not all treasure...there's always some trash !!
It's just part of the game ! :yes:
I spyed a nice gold ring amongst the trash though at 1:21 :drool:
Good idea ! :grin:

giant056
01-04-2011, 05:26 PM
Great video Robbie thumbsup01 I've met Mike walker out metal detecting once in Battle Creek, he's pres of the local detecting club in these parts. I've met many of them guys in that club.

Bedrock
01-04-2011, 05:33 PM
Are you sure you weren't filming the results of some of my hunts? Some of that stuff looks awful familiar.

Seriously though, that's well done. Thanks for sharing it.

coinnut
01-04-2011, 07:39 PM
The only difference between that video and my house is I still have all my trash lol One day I'm gonna die and the kids are gonna be sitting on a gold mine in scrap metal rofl Nice video. I see Tabdog is one of the guys. Hope he is doing well. I used to talk to him on another forum. If you ever talk with him, let him know Coinnut says hi. thumbsup01

cnr_dogs
01-04-2011, 07:46 PM
Nice vid looks like every hunt I make :bangahead01:

odave
01-04-2011, 10:07 PM
It sure does look Familiar :) Cool Video Robbie

Napa Steve
01-05-2011, 12:11 AM
I vote banner rofl rofl rofl, I bet you get alot of hits on that one, :peace: :peace: :peace:

M-Taliesin
01-05-2011, 12:37 AM
Howdy Folks!
I dunno what's up with all that trash. I never, ever find any trash at all on my hunts.
Only that pesky gold and silver, along with a bunch of coins.

And if you believe that one, I've got a bridge in Alaska for sale!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Dimeman
01-05-2011, 03:31 PM
Howdy Folks!
I dunno what's up with all that trash. I never, ever find any trash at all on my hunts.
Only that pesky gold and silver, along with a bunch of coins.

And if you believe that one, I've got a bridge in Alaska for sale!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Pesky gold and silver :huh::huh:thinkingabout:? We all should be so unlucky. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

M-Taliesin
01-05-2011, 04:21 PM
Pesky gold and silver :huh::huh:thinkingabout:? We all should be so unlucky. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Howdy Dimeman!
Yeah, but all them gold and silver signals get in the way of finding pulltabs and pop tops.

But seriously, I have a new video about ready to post as soon as the music track I want is swapped in!
I think you'll see a great deal of silver and gold. Only what I've found since August through Demeber though.
Darn if I can firgure out where the rest of the year went. I'll need to check around the old hard drive some!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Salty Dog
01-07-2011, 08:43 AM
Robbie,that is some of the best looking trash ever thumbsup01 it ought to get you the silver something or the golden nuthin award :grin:,we always say you have to sort thru the trash to get to the treasures,thats a lot of sorting,take care,Dave

jkress
01-07-2011, 01:31 PM
lol

Great video. Many, many of those items brought back some summer memories. I guess we all find the same junk after all. rofl

After seeing all the 'less than desirable' digs presented like that, it really makes me wonder how my hands escape injury from sharp rusty edges all season long. I wear gloves, but most of those items could easily slice through... maybe I'm just lucky. :dontknow:

thumbsup01

DaleGM
01-08-2011, 12:51 AM
cruel and unusual punishment rofl rofl your not alone on that one Robbie

top pop top
01-08-2011, 01:32 AM
Great video Dimeman, :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: It's amazing how much junk is in the ground :shocked04: :shocked04: :shocked04: :shocked04:

russellt
01-08-2011, 04:49 PM
i dont really dig a lot of trash . less and less as time goes by. that was a great video and its so true.... sometimes igo to my local beat out park and just dig stuff. bunch of junk on those type hunts but mostly im a coin shooter. and im getting better at finding rings .............

Carver
01-09-2011, 05:03 PM
Always gotta put up with the trash,,,,nice vid thumbsup01 thumbsup01