PDA

View Full Version : Metal Detectin' with Ill Digger

Ill Digger
01-05-2011, 05:55 PM
I made a few videos this year.
I was even able to get some of the goodies on full digs !!
Here's a couple of those videos.

Metal Detectin' with Ill Digger Another Old Farm (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-7Y6R8s0cc#)

Metal Detectin' with Ill Digger 3 Silver Spill 7-20-2010 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFDL0aqfrg4#)

If you want to see the others go to my You Tube page. TheIllDigger
Hopefully it won't be to long before I'll be able make some more for ya....
Thanks for lookin' & HH :grin:

coinnut
01-05-2011, 06:15 PM
Thanks for the videos Tim. They are well done and clear. :clapping: I hope you can get out sometime soon and make some more. Come on Spring :clapping:

Ill Digger
01-05-2011, 06:17 PM
Thanks for the videos Tim. They are well done and clear. :clapping: I hope you can get out sometime soon and make some more. Come on Spring :clapping:
Thanks George !!
I hope so too !!
You got that right !!
COME ON SPRING !! :twirlingeyes:

giant056
01-05-2011, 06:54 PM
Them are fantastic videos and fantastic finds too, you sure made a lot of very nice silver finds on them hunts thumbsup01

psychposse
01-06-2011, 12:04 AM
All these videos got me chomping at the bit - come on snow MELT :frozen:

Dimeman
01-06-2011, 12:12 AM
All these videos got me chomping at the bit - come on snow MELT :frozen:

Ill Digger,
That is a great video of your finds.

Hey Psychposse,
Glad you could join the rest of the newbies over here. A HUGE Welcome to you.

M-Taliesin
01-06-2011, 02:31 PM
Howdy Pardner!
Those are some terrific finds. Nothing like silver in the hole to make your day.
Them Barbers look to be in really decent shape too.
Those quarters also look almost pristine.

I have a homestead back in Illinois, and maybe I should plan another trip back there to see what I can find.
Might be possible to hunt my grandmother's old home. Bet there are some goodies there!

What machine is that you're using? Just curious. Looks like you're getting real good depth!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

Ill Digger
01-06-2011, 06:53 PM
Thanks Mel !
In my first two videos I am using my DFX with the D2 coil. The third video I am using a friends Minelab SE Pro with the pro coil. And the remainder of my videos I used my E-Trac. But so far it's been pretty much a tie . My two deepest coins were both in the 9-10 inch range. The first was a 1901 IH @ 10 inches with the DFX running Jeff Fosters deep silver program. The second was a 1916 Buff I recovered from around 8 1/2 to 9 inches with my ET. That time I was running Angel's deep silver program.
As for coming to Illinois....comeon' over !!
How old is this homestead ?
Need a helping hand serchin' the place ? I'll be right over !! lol
Thanks for lookin' :grin:
Hope all go's well with the knee :yes: thumbsup01

Snickerdoodle
01-16-2011, 10:53 AM
Nice silver pocket spill for you to find Ill Digger fun to watch thanks for videoing :happydance01:interesting:nickers

marinedad
01-24-2011, 10:00 AM
nice video's tim, can't wait to get out.

Cheap Thrills
01-27-2011, 01:08 PM
Great Videos and finds .They've got me all hyped up , maybe enough so to get me out and find a new spot . thumbsup01

M-Taliesin
01-28-2011, 02:15 AM
As for coming to Illinois....comeon' over !!
How old is this homestead ?
Need a helping hand serchin' the place ? I'll be right over !! lol
Thanks for lookin' :grin:
Hope all go's well with the knee :yes: thumbsup01

Howdy Pard!
When, and if, I get back to Illinois this year, I'll certainly invite you to hunt the place.
My great grandfather built two houses side by side. That must have been before 1900.
So far as I know, that property has never been hunted.
My grandmother sold one piece of property and my uncle sold my grandmother's place
shortly after she passed on. But considering the location and age of those two parcels,
I'd suspect they hold treasures that would be the envy of any detectorist on this here forum.

Ever been to Kankakee? That's where the properties are located.
I'd need to get permission, but betcha I can get that done pretty easily when I get back there.

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

greg
01-28-2011, 06:54 AM
Sure looks fun :envious:

Ill Digger
01-28-2011, 11:59 AM
Ever been to Kankakee? That's where the properties are located.
I'd need to get permission, but betcha I can get that done pretty easily when I get back there.

I've been there all right :yes:
The company I used to work for would send us down there quiet a bit.
It's about two hours from here. But if your gonna come from half way across the country I think I could make that drive lol
That sure would make for a cool post 8) thumbsup01

pulltabsteve
01-28-2011, 06:42 PM
Great video Timmy!!! Love the Triple Barber Pocket Spill :peace: :clapping: :happydance01: <: :beerbuddy:

Ill Digger
01-28-2011, 08:33 PM
Great video Timmy!!! Love the Triple Barber Pocket Spill :peace: :clapping: :happydance01: <: :beerbuddy:
Thanks Steve!! Oh yeah ! That was fun !! thumbsup01
Thanks for watchin' :grin:

jkress
01-28-2011, 11:27 PM
Man it's tough watching these videos. I NEED TO GET OUT DETECTING. :bangahead01:

Great videos Tim and even better finds!!

angellionel
01-28-2011, 11:33 PM
Very nice videos Tim. :clapping: I bet your machine is rearing to go at it again. lol