PDA

View Full Version : Starting to Feel

Judy
01-06-2011, 11:04 AM
You know I'm just now starting to feel at home :) Whether it was the silly season and all it's hub bub, etc. etc. dunno..........

but I will say having my old friends surrounding me suddenly makes me feel comfortable here - like a good warm pair of comfie slippers :smitten:

New year, new beginnings, new friends and my fantastic homies :yes:

greg
01-06-2011, 11:22 AM
Try these on Judy

Judy
01-06-2011, 11:31 AM
Crazy man lol those are some ugggglllly slippers

M-Taliesin
01-06-2011, 11:52 AM
You know I'm just now starting to feel at home :)

Howdy Judy!
I know precisely how you feel. But think how great it is that the whole posse stayed together.
When I posted my latest video, Best Finds of 2010 - the Parting Glass, I selected that particular
song because it expressed much of what I've been feeling. I even went and posted it on the
White's forum. The parting glass just seemed such an appropriate bit of music for this particular
time, and these particular events.

While we all got here and are loving our forum, I can't help but think of those still out there,
feeling lost and abandoned. It's a bit ironic that they might feel lost when they haven't moved,
while the whole gang of exiles is feeling like they're right at home.

Anyhow, I hope you understand what I'm trying to say but doing it so badly.
The tune just seems approriate to me considering how things are, how they've become,
and the new friends we've made, but especially for those left behind.
They must think the Rapture hit or something!

Blessings,
M-Taliesin

psychposse
01-06-2011, 12:03 PM
I was looking for the Like button <-- thought I was on Facebook for a minute.

<:

Judy
01-06-2011, 12:05 PM
I was looking for the Like button <-- thought I was on Facebook for a minute.

<:

that made me chuckle!! I'm a FB freak! Too many games and too little tokens lol lol

giant056
01-06-2011, 12:48 PM
I'm also getting very comfortable with this forum too :)

SeabeeRon
01-06-2011, 12:49 PM
I think you all will love it here! I joined when Angel & Angie first got it going. Great group of people here! :yes:
I am a moderator over on another site, so I bounce back and forth, reading and posting and I even manage a little time detecting! rofl
btw, I too am on FB! :grin:

Judy
01-06-2011, 03:09 PM
I'm glad they didn't mind when I claimed refugee status here :grin: lol

russellt
01-06-2011, 03:43 PM
i can dig it judy . i feel a good vibe for this forum , ive tested the waters a bit with some posts that would have mysteriously disappeared elsewhere. i like being given more lattitude to express myself( no profanity of course). so UP THE REBELS!!!!
:teasing:

pulltabsteve
01-06-2011, 03:56 PM
Glad you feel comfy Judy rofl Greg sent me these! rofl <: :peace:

psychposse
01-06-2011, 04:00 PM
I just found and Liked the American Detectorist Facebook page. thumbsup01

Epi-hunter
01-06-2011, 04:05 PM
I just found and Liked the American Detectorist Facebook page. thumbsup01

Thanks; I need all the help I can get with that lol

I am looking for ways to get that more active and visible, but I'm not a huge facebook person which doesn't help :)

greg
01-06-2011, 04:45 PM
Glad you feel comfy Judy rofl Greg sent me these! rofl <: :peace:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl :clapping:

Dirt Fisher
01-06-2011, 04:46 PM
I feel the same way Ms. Judy. I'm now to the point to where I don't even go over there to see any post. no need to when I have all our buddies right here. Now if someone could just get Snoop Dawg back on track and in here it would be just exactly like the great old days. :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :peace:

pulltabsteve
01-06-2011, 04:50 PM
I feel the same way Ms. Judy. I'm not to the point to where I don't even go over there to see any post. no need to when I have all our buddies right here. Now if someone could just get Snoop Dawg back on track and in here it would be just exactly like the great old days. :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :peace:

He's been here. Just incognito I guess. I think he's just staying away from forums in general for the time being.

Dirt Fisher
01-06-2011, 04:58 PM
He's been here. Just incognito I guess. I think he's just staying away from forums in general for the time being.
How many Stevie ray gun PM's have you recieved? That was funny when he called you that in chat that night. Man does time fly by. I got to meet the Snoop and done a little hunting with him and Carl in Louisanna. Ate lunch at a local hamburger joint and Carl almost fell into the bathroom because of a stepdown he did not see. Me and snoop laughed like crazy. Great day it was. rofl rofl rofl

greg
01-06-2011, 04:59 PM

As I under stand it Snoop is too busy running his own forum now. It's at BBCWGTRVTKOG.com. It stands for baseball cap wearing gun toting r v traveling knid of guys. They are a wild bunch there.

pulltabsteve
01-06-2011, 05:02 PM
As I under stand it Snoop is too busy running his own forum now. It's at BBCWGTRVTKOG.com. It stands for baseball cap wearing gun toting r v traveling knid of guys. They are a wild bunch there.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl Dont forget horse poop diggin!

pulltabsteve
01-06-2011, 05:07 PM
How many Stevie ray gun PM's have you recieved? That was funny when he called you that in chat that night. Man does time fly by. I got to meet the Snoop and done a little hunting with him and Carl in Louisanna. Ate lunch at a local hamburger joint and Carl almost fell into the bathroom because of a stepdown he did not see. Me and snoop laughed like crazy. Great day it was. rofl rofl rofl

He started calling me stevie ray gun after I found the water pistol that looked like a ray gun. I still have it. Snoop will be in posting soon I hope. I heard he found some gold pennies rofl rofl rofl

Judy
01-06-2011, 05:12 PM

almost fell off my chair rofl

I had the extreme pleasure of his presence & his beauty wife, for an entire week!! That is ONE funny dude!!!!!!! what a blast we had <:

and Steveo were the heck is the butter - I DON'T eat plain toast, buns, bread nada - bring ON the cholesterol will ya geeshhh lol

coinnut
01-06-2011, 07:15 PM
I'm glad they didn't mind when I claimed refugee status here :grin: lol

Refugees we can handle, but the squatters get :bop:

odave
01-06-2011, 07:26 PM
Me too Judy ;) <: <: <: :beerbuddy:

Dave :interesting:

psychposse
01-06-2011, 11:38 PM
that made me chuckle!! I'm a FB freak! Too many games and too little tokens lol lol

You are a farmville fanatic aren't you :crazy:

Judy
01-07-2011, 12:16 AM
You are a farmville fanatic aren't you :crazy:

No sorry not into those city/farm/ville games. But hooked on most of the others there lol

Evan/tn
01-07-2011, 07:25 AM
Yep I'm starting to feel like this is home now too ;)
I find myself bouncing less and less :behave:
Although i just had to post my 8000th post on there yesterday :grin: :grin: :grin:
Did anyone see it...Hmmm...Anyone :beatdown: :beatdown: :beatdown:

Judy
01-07-2011, 09:56 AM

Nope sorry Evan lol congrats tho thumbsup01

greg
01-07-2011, 10:11 AM
Yep I'm starting to feel like this is home now too ;)
I find myself bouncing less and less :behave:
Although i just had to post my 8000th post on there yesterday :grin: :grin: :grin:

:dontknow: Sorry bud don't much care for that site. Maybe I should say KEWL lol

Dimeman
01-07-2011, 10:27 AM
You know I'm just now starting to feel at home :) Whether it was the silly season and all it's hub bub, etc. etc. dunno..........

but I will say having my old friends surrounding me suddenly makes me feel comfortable here - like a good warm pair of comfie slippers :smitten:

New year, new beginnings, new friends and my fantastic homies :yes:

It almost is like the old one----- when it was fun to be on it....lots of the same members and with the members that were already here----it's like us folks from the old forum have some newbie friends to get aquanted with. lol

Toadman
01-07-2011, 10:39 AM
Have you ever............

greg
01-07-2011, 10:59 AM
Have you ever............

Not today, but maybe sometime in the future

Goat Rancher
01-07-2011, 03:44 PM
Now if someone could just get Snoop Dawg back on track and in here it would be just exactly like the great old days. :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :peace:

LOL.................some off you might remember when I found a bunch of toys while detecting. I accused Snoop of hunting my private hunting spots. He got a big chuckle out of that and just had to have the one item so I sent it to him.

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r211/goatrancher/Treasure%20Hunting/Mader_2.jpg

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r211/goatrancher/Treasure%20Hunting/Snoop_1.jpg

zrickkid
01-12-2011, 11:57 PM
I love this forum and I lurked around researching Md's before I officially joined in March 2010. The people here were very friendly and informative and helped me greatly with any question i ever had. THANKS to EVERYONE! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic: :angelic:

BOWSER
01-13-2011, 07:34 AM
gee were those found in your bathtub

RounderRick
01-13-2011, 11:33 AM
I agree this is a great forum I drop in several times a day and read.
I also found this forum on fb and liked I'll see if I can swing a few more to it by posting in my status.