PDA

View Full Version : Forum Staff

Judy
01-06-2011, 03:01 PM
Thanks Admin/mods for the feedback/question forum here! Most of us have been well versed in forums of one kind or 'nuther, but it still allows some of us the ability to ask certain questions regarding certain ways when coming into a new place.

None of us want to rock the boat, or put your staff thru unnecessary moving posts, pming, etc. None of us are atol about that!!

I find the forum so far pretty darn self explanatory! Just had to read about uploading vids, photo requirement sizes, the basics....and u know I like that!

Keep it simple - keeping it real :yes:

angellionel
01-06-2011, 03:28 PM
Thank you Judy. Our primary aim is to make the forum one members will enjoy visiting, where they will regularly participate, while building strong friendships along the way. To that end we try to keep things as simple as possible while sharing and providing topnotch information we all can benefit from, regardless of the machine we may be using.

coinnut
01-06-2011, 06:30 PM
Yep, what he said lol

Goat Rancher
01-08-2011, 11:20 AM
You guys and gals have done a super job with this forum. :clapping: The more I look around the better I like it. Very good technical info available and very good interaction opportunities between forum members with the main interest of sharing our detecting hobby. <:

Toadman
01-08-2011, 03:44 PM
The more i poke around, The more i like this place !! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Carver
01-10-2011, 03:59 PM
Yup,,,,this is home thumbsup01 thumbsup01

Nitro 54
01-10-2011, 04:42 PM
Now Judy, you know some of us do like to tip the boat just a little lol lol :grin: And a few more just snuck in the back window.. :sleepy: :sleepy: :teasing: :teasing:

Judy
01-10-2011, 05:01 PM
Yep, I've finally settled in - who's turn to make coffee?? thumbsup01 :eyebrow:

:interesting: hint hint

Jeff (or)
01-10-2011, 09:01 PM
The more i poke around, The more i like this place !! :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Bingo!! :clapping:

Indy!
01-18-2011, 07:45 PM
As many times as I got vacationed on the old forum. I'm sure to push a mod button or two sooner or later! :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

RWJR13
01-18-2011, 07:57 PM
As many times as I got vacationed on the old forum. I'm sure to push a mod button or two sooner or later! :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:
.... rofl rofl....now Indy.... :yes:

giant056
01-18-2011, 10:01 PM
me too Rick thumbsup01 I thought it was really cool they also had a relic section too cause lots of times that basically what I'll be doing out in the woods in the winter is relic hunting.