PDA

View Full Version : New site...

RickO
11-27-2009, 03:57 PM
I have just received permission for searching a new site. It is the dirt floor cellar of an old house (1920 or earlier). This fits with my real interest in cache searching. Have no idea what may be there.. but soon will be checking it out. Kind of exciting. Likely a lot of metallic trash, but patience will take care of that. (Dreams of tins of gold coins). RickO

coinnut
11-27-2009, 04:11 PM
Excellent... a real life treasure hunt lol Really...sounds like fun. I did my dad's basement floor for about two minutes. This was back in the 70's with NO discrimination :rolleyes: Three nails and I was done :twirlingeyes: Bring the smallest coil you have and find that jug of GOLD thumbsup01 Can't wait to hear what you find using the newest technology.

RickO
11-27-2009, 04:29 PM
I intend to use the V3 initially, I do have a sniper coil for it, should it be super trashy. There are also :usaflag:stones laid in part of the cellar.. by that I mean just setting on top of the dirt and level with the surface... large dirt areas (several inches) in between them. Will be a challenge. RickO